Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nap X 3 = Big Fun

Rocketman

Well, I'm a little late, well maybe a lot with this post! But, I want to thank everyone who helped with the Nap3 draft, it was a huge sucess! With me and the Dark Gatr pulling the strings, and Blastoise Shellshoker and Burnating Torchic judging, things went smooth and loose! We opened pack, drafted packs, pulled a few TR pranks, but most of all, it was FUN! The Currys gave us plaques to give out to the winners, some of you can help me out with the winners ( Jeff V was the runner up, I think). Farbsman gave up an mp3 player for a door prize, and many of the PTO's donated product, as did PUI. So a BIG thanks to all of you who helped, next year, this will be at origins and Nats! This will be bigger and better next year, so ya better hold on!
Rick

Rocketman said:
Well, I'm a little late, well maybe a lot with this post! But, I want to thank everyone who helped with the Nap3 draft, it was a huge sucess! With me and the Dark Gatr pulling the strings, and Blastoise Shellshoker and Burnating Torchic judging, things went smooth and loose! We opened pack, drafted packs, pulled a few TR pranks, but most of all, it was FUN! The Currys gave us plaques to give out to the winners, some of you can help me out with the winners ( Jeff V was the runner up, I think). Farbsman gave up an mp3 player for a door prize, and many of the PTO's donated product, as did PUI. So a BIG thanks to all of you who helped, next year, this will be at origins and Nats! This will be bigger and better next year, so ya better hold on!
Rick
Rick,

The plaques were actually donated by the TOP Initiative. The winner was Jose Marzan from Puerto Rico (more to come on his story)

That was very fun....soooo close to winning that ipod...was next in line to get it, but the kid picked the one I was going to...of course, it was it.

NaPNapNap

I think we should be saying thank you for surviving us. :smile: Unfortunately some people were not acting very mature, and on their behalf I apologize.
Thanks for all the door prizes, and thanks for the cool plaques. I'm looking forward to next year's NapNapNap.

-Jordan

Thank you Jordan! I wouldn't miss doing this for the world, fun is what it's all about.
Randy, i love to hear that story.........
Rick

Papi/Manny said:
That was very fun....soooo close to winning that ipod...was next in line to get it, but the kid picked the one I was going to...of course, it was it.

Wouldn't you know that person was my son (Supertyranitar). Definitely made his day since he was disappointed with not making day 2 at Worlds.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Rick thanks for running the event and thanks to PUI and everyone who donated!!! Everyone had a great time and the pranks were truely TR style!!! And yeah it is true I turned to the dark side (i.e. Dark Feraligatr) at least during Worlds...LOL...

Last edited:
Next year, we need a new prank we can work on for the people in the draft. It's like if it's a party because everyone throws cards at each other, and how the event will turn out. At first, we oppose people throwing cards, but we're like...what the hell, let the kids have their fun. We plan on having a bigger turnout next year.

Back