Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

NAP x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketman

Since Vince has moved his piglet draft to Nats, so will the Nap nap nap ( Not a professor, Not a piglet, Not a problem!) tournament to nats as well. This will be open to any player 13-17 that did NOT make it to day 2 at Nats and will be FREE! As to what we will draft, it will depend on what is donated. Last year, the PTO's and PUI really stepped up and made it a fine event. This will be staffed by Team Rocket, but this is a very loose and fun event!
Format is still being deceided on....
Rick

Awesome, too bad I'm gonna make the cut :D
Last year was intense, especially the card throwing part. Man, there were cards all over the back floor.

^ ohhh man i remember that and they had to threaten to give game losses if you were caught throwing cards : /

Ugh, i almost won the ipod last year, but they kid in front of me picked the card I was going to pick...and won. lol. this should rock.

Rocketman!!!

The Master of Team Rocket and the whatever I am (Piglet Rancher?)

Team up again to give ALL non-professors a FREE draft after day one of Nationals!!

Be there or be Square!!

<I want to be a Triangle>

M45

Sorry everyone, but due to unforeseen events, I will not be running the nap 3 tournament this year. I would hope that someone else could do this, but I cannot.
Mods, please close this.
Rick

Last edited:
Sorry everyone, but due to unforeseen events, I will not be running the nap 3 tournament this year. I would hope that someone else could do this, but I cannot.
Mods, please close this.
Rick

Ugh, sorry to hear about this Rick. I'll see to it that I can get this running in good hands. I'll find a replacement from TR for you, if I can, but until then, plz lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back