Nashville City Championship- Sunday Dec 16th

Discussion in 'City Championships' started by Prof Clay, Nov 16, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Prof Clay

Prof Clay New Member

Nashville TN !!! 12-16-07

City Championship!!!

NEXT LEVEL GAMES
    7621 Hwy 70 S--Inside the Bellevue Mall (for now!!)

Registration Begins at 12:30- Play will begin PROMPTLY at 1:30

This fairly young League is full of great potential players who will provide a great challenge as they defend their home turf for the 2nd year...and I promise they are stronger this year.

Come from FAR and WIDE to compete for the Prize and Points!!

2. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

Stop drawing lines Clay...D: We're all Pokemon players.

I'm showing up right after Memphis Cities :3 I plan to take one or the other by strom with CrawVile :3

3. Muk Man

Muk Man New Member

see you all there!

4. Prof Clay

Prof Clay New Member

Another Great day for a Turnament...Bad weather stayed up North with Ray in Sedalia apparently!!

The winners!!!

Juniors--1st Kyle M (suffered his 1st loss of the season though)
    2nd Logan G <<< from Brandon MS>>>

Seniors--1st Taylor M <<<4th medal in 5 tries this year>> Still cant get the one at home though
    2nd Kevin W <<<another great day for the Memphis City Champ>>>

Masters-- 1st Carlos M
    2nd David Coates

Hate to say it, but seems like Gardy/Gallade is the play right now...It was played in some form in 5 of the 8 finals slots in seniors and masters....it is some kind of good til a counter can be found

5. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Glad to see you had a good turn out Clay! Sorry we couldnt make it out...work got int he way. Gotta get some things done before the holidays and the Courts shut down (for a short bit).

Keith

6. Prof Clay

Prof Clay New Member

Understandable Keith...tough time of year for all..

See you at States!!!

7. kristi

kristi New Member

i would have made it into the top 4 and then who knows who the champ would be? but trust me clay, NO ONE could have won the two matches i lost. I did as good as ANYONE could have with 1 :lightning: 1 supporter (ceilios) and electabuzz start for 15 turns! and it happened in 2 games!!!!!!! im never playin blisseyvire again- i don't care about the games i won it sucks! there are hardly any competative players with water types right now- its back to ape/cat for me until i can get the cards for garde/lade/absol. can you pm me a list:redface: or is it "your deck" again??:rolleyes: anyway tell taylor i said congrats (for the 4th time:lol:)

8. Red5bv06

Red5bv06 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

I heard some of my Chattanooga players made it up.

Noah told me he was first after swiss but lost twice in the Top 4.

9. Muk Man

Muk Man New Member

well i have 2 gardy counters... in fact i have broken the format!!!! i'll share at league sat