Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nashville TN Gym Challenge May 8!

ScythKing

This is one of the biggies folks.
Trips to Worlds will be awarded at the Gym Challenges and I'm pleased to bring you one of the first!

When & Where: May 8, 2004
GuestHouse International Inn
2420 Music Valley Drive
Nashville, TN 37214

Registration begins at 10:00 AM CST
Entry fee $10

Various events such as drawings and stuff. I should get Meganium to do my promotional copy! ;-)
Come and get your ticket to Worlds!

Last edited:
In my house. My rules. Not really. Anyways glad to know that my home town and my home as of now are hosting Gym Challanges. I know im goin to be at this one. You can guarentee that.

Meganium45 WILL BE IN THE HOUSE - not to judge but to PLAY....

I whipped the WailordEX deck out on you all in Chicago, wait until you see what I have in store for you now!!!!

Meganium45 - one of like 2 times I get to play this year!!!!

And yes, my minions will be with me....BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID

how scary is it that the #1 ranked player in Missouri is 10????

meganium45 said:

I whipped the WailordEX deck out on you all in Chicago, wait until you see what I have in store for you now!!!!

I hope to be at this one.

D'OH...... this is the weekend before finals......

for those of you who don't grasp this idea, that = no pokeman, extra sleep

i might be in memphis though, that should be good enough

meganium45 said:

Well Meganinum since your pretty much older than me i guess we get to possibly play against each other. If we do, i look forward to this one.

VINCE- be kind to the little children, don't pull off the worst combo of all........ hoot-hoot/phanpy!!!!!

that combo mizes all, especially with the hoot-hoot gym and megamurkrow's hoothoot in play..........

If u play that, watch as the tears of ur opponent flow!!!! lol

Gentlemen & ladies start your engines!

Ok folks! TN State is over - you know what you're up against now. 2 weeks to put what you've learned to a *very* good use - a free trip to the World Championship!
No sitting on your laurels if you got 'em, no time for tears for those who don't. This is gonna be rough and you're gonna have to show what you got.
Those on top holler "I'm on top and I'm staying!"
Those on the bottom sneer - "Yeah - just watch!"

1 week

Dust off the flight bags for a trip to Worlds, strap on the party hats and buff up those Pokeballs - 1 week until the Nashville Gym Challenge.

Moltres423 said:
I will definetly be there.Will there be any side events ScythKing?
If they give me product for it.
Also - if anyone that is qualified would like to help judge - let me know. Standard perks.

Tempted to judge, but I think I'll play in this one. If you need a side event judge, after I get predictably eliminated, that will be cool too.

PM me if you need sleeves, or anything for this weekend. I can pick up a batch for you as we talked about a few weeks ago.

Talk to you soon!

M45

ah come on Vince, don't lose on purpose. We went you to play with all you got. But if you intend to, then by all means go ahead. You don't see me complaining

Lose on purpose? Never....

Have Psyduck style luck in big event resulting in being just out of the elimination rounds...priceless...

Has happened to me before, so I count on it possibly happening again.

Do not get me wrong. I will win this if I can, just as you will......should be a great time.

Meganium45

Back