Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nats shout out thread

Porii Sames

To everybody I want to give a shout out to. Yall can give shoutouts too. If I'm missing you, correct me plz, I met a LOT of people.

Donchamp: Didn't see you, bro. Wish I could've :(.
Donphan: Sorry about Jirachi, but thx for Crobat!
LoTad: Haha, you chill man, nice on T32 (right?)
Pokemonrocks777: Dude, seriously, you are like the nicest person ever. Thank you so much for lending me money and just in general being really, really nice to me. Hope to meet up with you again.
Rokman: BRO, 1. STUPID RULING IS STUPID, 2. Thx for backing me up, 3. Thx for being nice and a chill guy :).
Cameron: Bro, you should've made it further, I was rooting for you sooo hard. Still, AMAZING job going 7-0 at first, VERY difficult thing to do.
Box of Fail: Not as Asian t.t
Rayquaza2222: Thx for chilling with me, fun battles too :).
Eleki: Nice to finally meet you :).
Pooka: You probably don't know me, but I shook your hand after T2. Anyways, great job bro, sorry about the loss in T2.
J-Wittz: Thanks for being cool and signing my Beedrill G :).
Erik Nance: You were a great guy, thx for chilling with someone that isn't exactly your best friend online. How far did your brother get?
Jason K: Nicely run booster draft, nice meeting you too :).
WittyNameHere: Fat lol
Lucario EX: Yes, you do look different in real life than I thought, you're cool too :).
Hax: We gotta talk more, I need more melee help xD, thanks for helping me out though.
Pokepop: Borrrring xD. But seriously, thanks for helping to staff in this AMAZINGLY RUN event :D:D:D.
Luxray_master2: Sorry u didn't do good, nice meeting you though.
Ampachu: We cool now, right? Nice meeting you too.
Qwachansey: I will prank call you @ some point. Just saying...
Meganium45: VINCE
Christine: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU without you this trip would not be possible!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!
Blitzer: Nice on T16, thx for hanging out with me.
Simon (black one): Haha, that was fun @ the hotel room.
Milan: Haha, you funny bro, sorry about no T8 at Nats, grind in now?
Joe: THANK YOU SO MUCH for the 4 Reversal and 2 Jumpluff I could borrow.
Greyson: AMAZING job getting T8 in VGC, gotta chat with you sometime.
Wolfe: WOW winning on team Skarmbliss, amazing job, amazing predictions. Hope you do well at worlds.
Macayla: Nice battle :).
Politoed666: I don't remember you that well. I met you I know, lol.
Grassmaster239: ...
Matt: Bro, you are awesomeeeeeeee, gotta chat with you more. Restaraunt.
Jarvis: O.O
Sean: You getting stuck under bed = rofl.
Josh: ...
Brandon: I still have ur Mews, you still have my Yanmega, I can work something out prolly.
Ron: Sorry Natalia couldn't come.
Z-man: First person I met there. You cool. Accept my friend request nao? lol
Rob Downs: You look different irl than I thought, cool guy though :).
N00bmuffin: ...
Rew: Nice to finally meet you.
Kettler: Sorry about the bad finish.
DeMarcus: BRO where were you?????
Redados1: Sorry we never played :(.
LoneWolf: AMAZING job at T16, be very happy :).
Levi: Sorry about the stolen deck :(, how did you end up doing though?
Caleb: lol Batman movie = nuff said.
Xuii2thecleric: You chill bad grammar bro :).
SPIRE FAN: Haha, I have wanted to meet you for SO LONG, you chill bro.
Mewtral: Haha, nice meeting you man, you look NOTHING like I expected you to. GL, bro.

Yall?

Last edited:
you forgot me but ya if this doesn't get closed ill shout out to

porii_sames
friends
this jimmy kid in seniors paying me to eat a little bit of a potion because he lost to a yanmega deck that ran 4 and 4 junk arm
winners
J-Wittz and Renae
the topcut people pooka crimz pram and drew
setstage you are so young I thought you would be old

Judges
and the Pokemon company

Blitzer: Man, I wish our game could've been a bit better, but great job on top 16 :D
Napy42: Thanks for getting me a game loss T_T
Papa_Mario: Thanks for those multople racist texts, those really helped :p
Team Topdeck: Great job everyone.
Colin G: For helping me try and start the next Claydol EX with Shiny Gyarados :D

Last edited:
Porri: Nothing like I thought you would be. The Celebi ended up getting me a binder, beach ball, Mandibuzz, and ability Serperior.
Storm07: You sir are awesome, and we shall talk again.
Ninja: Great job man. Glad I got to meet you.
Wilifungi: You were a really cool guy to hang out with throughout the day, and thanks for taking all those Lv.Xs off my hands.
Austino: Ive already known you for a while, but it sucked to see you do as badly as you did.

@Ampachu cool, was that as far as you got? How far did the other dude (for the life of me cannot remember his name) get?

I knew who you were before Nats, but not too many people know who I am on the Gym, so it was nice officially meeting you.

Restraunt.

@Lawman

I don't want to get into this now...

@Mac Sting

You do know that I spat that out after like a minute, right?

i ate a card then it got stuck in my throught it was fine but itchy so i drank it down cards arn't that bad to eat lol me and porii card eaters

@Lawman

I don't want to get into this now...

Lets not get in it at all, Rokman made his rant on HT, multiple people told him he is wrong for X, Y and Z reasons. I convinced him to drop the issue, and he did. Issue Closed. Again, lets not get into this at all.

Lets talk about something more important now, is your first name really CATFISH? If so.... why...

Back