Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Natta Wake pikachu

crazypokemon

Ok I was wondering where would I get more Natta Wake pikachu?
Ie bulk/lot of them?

Also where are they for a cheaper price?
Thanks.

You cannot get this card for cheap. If in bulk, still not cheap. If it was possible to get cheap, I would had done it or other people would had done it already to resell for profit.

Just my honest opinion.

Well I have 1 mint condition. I just seen the going rate for one both graded and non graded.

I think mine can get a psa 10.

Just how much money do you think I can get for mine?
Also is this one of those cards to sit on for a while or sell quickly?

Trying to strategize how to get the most out of this card to help contribute to my sheet collection.

What's best for that sell now or sell later?

Not to be mean or anything, but...

My honest opinion is that the card is already at its peak...Not sure why you posted so many threads asking about the price value of your collection. Some of the cards are already at its peak and you still want the cards for more money than its worth. We have also answered all your question, the first time you asked. The price have not increased. The value could had decreased for some of your cards though.

You should check the ebay completed listings for price check.. There is no such thing as price prediction because it's all just speculation. There is no formula to know for sure which card will increase or decrease. The rate of Pokemon Collectors will not increase significantly for prices to rise, so there won't be any price increases for the near future. In my honest opinion, Pokemon has already reached its peak.

Also, if you think the card will get a PSA 10, then you should grade it, since that will increase its value. But on the other hand, most average collectors will not want PSA graded cards because they have to invest more money into the game. If it gets a PSA 8, then the price will be around the same price.

Last PSA 8 sold for:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Nat...925?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20d5ca71f5

Last non PSA graded sold for $100-130.

Last edited:
Back