3x Gloom
3x Bellossom (HL)

3x Yanma (UF)

Trainers: (20)
3x PETM
2x Professor Cozmo`s Discovery
2x Meteor Falls
3x Pokemon Reversal
2x Protective Orb (thinking about adding one more)
3x Scott
3x Rare Candy
2x Wally`s Training

Energy: (19)
17x Gras energy
2x Boost energy

Tactics:
I`ll propably try to get yanma out first, so i can draw some cards. After that ill get out Chikorita and try to evolve him to Meganium or meganium ex to do some more heavy damage. And ill keep bellossom on the bench to use the heal dance on meganium.

Last edited:
other than the simple fact taht your bellosem line is unseen forces and not hiden legends, so no way could it possibly do heal dance.... you have a deck that also really doesnt have a focus.. meg ex is good, but is he your main attacker??? fire is pretty popular now ya know with RK9 and with only 2 counter stadiums, desert ruins will trash your Meg Ex.

Myn_donos said:
other than the simple fact taht your bellosem line is unseen forces and not hiden legends, so no way could it possibly do heal dance.... you have a deck that also really doesnt have a focus.. meg ex is good, but is he your main attacker??? fire is pretty popular now ya know with RK9 and with only 2 counter stadiums, desert ruins will trash your Meg Ex.

First...my bellossom are Hl, it was just a typo :lol:
Yeah...i know fire decks are popular, thats why i have protective orb. And, yes meganium is my main attacker.
I can allways add some more stadium cards :D

Here are your changes
3- Yanma
6- Grass
1- Oddish
2- Gloom
1- Bellossom
3- Pokemon Reversal
2- Wallys Training
2- Cosmos Discovery
2- Meteor Fall
2- Scott