Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

NC R&S Challenge Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feraligatr

Sorry to say that this event has been cancelled. I received an email from the TO last night. He was supposed to have received product support on Monday, Aug 18 and still has not received it. Hopefully NC won't get shutout for the Sandstorm Pre-Release but it's not looking good at this point. :(

Most of the support for this weekends R&S Challenge was suppose to come on Monday, but the TO's were given a email with tracking number that state the support will come on Thursday or Friday, so you might want to check with the TO again and see if the will get it with the rest of the TO's. Your tournament might still be on. :D

R&S Challenge Cancelled

If this is true then it could be a break for us, I'm still not giving up hope. with as many times as this tournament has had setbacks it's foolish to say that now it's cancelled for sure ; )

Flipping out
--FlipsAreCool :lol:

Don't be bummed!

FlipsAreCool said:
If this is true then it could be a break for us, I'm still not giving up hope. with as many times as this tournament has had setbacks it's foolish to say that now it's cancelled for sure ; )
Flipping out
--FlipsAreCool :lol:
I just checked and Games Galore is on the shipping list - they should have their product today or tomorrow. Is this the same shop that liberated product for SBZ before? The good news is PUI is accounting for the prizes...
silly me! I had the tracking # so I looked it up - it is in Louisville, KY scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Good luck!

Then again we aren't that far down the road - be glad to have ya!
Chattanooga R&S Challenge: Aug 23, Chattanooga Convention center. Registration at 10 AM and we start around 11:00 AM. If there are enough players we will have a side draft.

Last edited:
ScythKing thanks for the info. I will pass it on. Unfortunately this is a Magic location and the store owner does not really like Pokemon. After 3 emails and 3 days he finally responded last night. I get the feeling that if he can get out of running he will find a way. I am trying to work with Nintendo to get future events switched to another store that would be delighted to run premier events...hope I can be successful. Thanks again. :thumb:

Feraligatr said:
I am trying to work with Nintendo to get future events switched to another store that would be delighted to run premier events...hope I can be successful. Thanks again. :thumb:

Have you tried to see if you could be the TO for the events in your area? While you are trying to work things out with Nintendo, you might want to bring that idea up. That way you can decided were is the best place to hold the Pokemon events in your area. ;)

I did submit a Premier TO application when it first became available but never heard anything back. I think it may have been because I did not have insurance and was running tournaments at Borders (not a place for premier events). I did not have a gaming store I could rely on until last month. That is the only reason I can think of since I have judged/head judged/TO for 2.5 years now. I am working with a new store now to have them submit an application. They have already been approved for league and are excited about the prospect of getting future Premier Events. I am keeping my fingers crossed!!! :D

I will keep my fingers crossed also for you. ;) It sounds like you would do a better job TOing a Pokemon event then the current place in your area.

Well I guess miracles do happen after all. The event is back on. I just got an email from Games Galore that the event will happen (after he checked his slip...thanks ScythKing for providing that info!!!). I will post the details in a new topic. Thanks everyone !!! :D

Feraligatr said:
Well I guess miracles do happen after all. The event is back on. I just got an email from Games Galore that the event will happen (after he checked his slip...thanks ScythKing for providing that info!!!). I will post the details in a new topic. Thanks everyone !!! :D
Hope they run it right for you guys - have fun!

With that type of support, you'll have what, 10 people????

Hope it does well, or at least you do well.

The yo-yo continues.

Lets lock this one as not to confuse everyone out there.Everyone can post in the new thread so it can stay up top and everyone sees that it is back on again! :)

`Sensei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back