Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Need a tech against psychic

nch76

You see,Im building a deck around rocket hitmonchan ex,medicham and hariyamaex

The problem is, I need a tech against psychic and does not take alot of space

Help please?

Also,shouldI include tyrougue/hitmonchan UF?

Last edited:
Not much that Psychic is weak against other than other Psychics. You could consider taking a Deoxys ex tech maybe, like SMP does?

Any non-ex tech that requires less energy?

Im weak against psychic t2 decks-ky00ber's one is a nice example

I really dont want to lose because of weakness :)

Btw if i were to do 1st turn 50,what about the rest of the turns??
I wanted to add hitmonchan cos its attack can get through pokebodies(ninjask and usaring) and metal energy(SMP)
But it seems hard to get out...

Also,anyone in Singapore have an extra medicham ex :(

If you run rare candy (seems like you might not, since you've only listed basics and stage 1's), you could tech a 1-1 line of Horsea/Kingdra.

Sounds good,but i really dont have rare candy (Im not allowed to spend too much on cards)

I heard slowking(UF) can be a good tech,should I add it into my deck?

well the best thing is that ,u can post your deck @ the deck forum and then list wat r your problems about Tech against other decks which u know

having turn 2 medicham ex + hariyama ex is good enoough to rush your opponent,a magnetic storm can aid u greatly for countering resistance.Strength charm is to put more pressure on your opp as your pokemon will do more damage.

don't forget island cave for special conditions.
How about trying deoxys? the normal form is useable.
Just remember to put in lotsa counter-stadiums for ruins if you have medicham ex active.
Crystal Shard just incase of dragonite dares to go active.

nch76 said:
Any non-ex tech that requires less energy?

Im weak against psychic t2 decks-ky00ber's one is a nice example

I really dont want to lose because of weakness :)

Btw if i were to do 1st turn 50,what about the rest of the turns??
I wanted to add hitmonchan cos its attack can get through pokebodies(ninjask and usaring) and metal energy(SMP)
But it seems hard to get out...

Also,anyone in Singapore have an extra medicham ex :(
A 1st turn 50 might be an instant win if they only have one 50 or less HP Poke or a fighting-weak Poke out(if Hitmon's attack don't ignore weakness... I don't recall). At least it'll disrupt setup.

well the best thing is that ,u can post your deck @ the deck forum and then list wat r your problems about Tech against other decks which u know

The problem is,Im still looking for some ccards,and I have limited money to spend

Also,Im running meditate medicham and reversal aura hariyama so i might consider DRE

Currently I have

4 hariyama(2 in deck)
2 hariyama ex
1 rockets chan ex
1 meditate medicham
ZERO medicham ex (noooo)

Last edited:
Well in the last format I used HL Jirachi. The energy balance has to be correct, 3 Multi & 3 psychic usually gets it done. I haven't tried it in this format yet. I think it may be more difficult to pull off. Swoop helps a lot.

Might work,160 dmg to evil psychic ex heh

Im just afraid that spoink will be the only pokemon in my hand.
Id rather stick to slowking

Meanwhile,in a secret place in Singapore,someone laughs in hysterics because he bought tons of emerald boxes and made a medicham ex deck....

I went to my 3 'usual' stores and I found out emeralds is sold out :(
I thought someone bought all the emeralds boxes :(

but it needs 2 different types of energy =l

I would go with chimecho like 'pop said or dark hypno or even banette HL

Back