Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

NEED HELP! 7 decks - Base/Jungle/Fossil/Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerup

Greetings,

I am looking for some guidance; I want to build seven 30-card Pokemon TCG decks (base to rocket) to play with my family. You guessed it (Fire, Water, Fighting, Physic, Grass, Lightning and Colorless). The only restriction is that each deck can only contain energies of its type (so not 4 double colorless) in every deck except in the colorless one ofcourse. And only 30 cards per deck because I only want the strongest cards since its only 1 energy type I dont want to put filler cards. Additionally, cut these powerful trainer cards from 4 to only 2 of each. I want to know which trainers favor each type best. So far this is what I have:

Fire - Magmar Based
Water - Probably RainDance
Fighting - Hitmonchan based (maybe Hitmonlee or machop?)
Physic - Mewtwo hands down (add alakazam?)
Grass - Scyther...
Lightning - Electrabuzzkill (If there aren't other good electric types, could add Aerodactyl here to fill)
Colorless - Wigglytuff (is the potion energy and the other strange one viable here, I never see them in 1st Gen deck profiles?)

Thanks for the help.

- - - Updated - - -

Complete deck lists are appreciated.

Hmm...

For the record, my own personal testing on the matter showed that the Base Set through Fossil (never got around to adding in Team Rocket) would have been a lot more balanced without two cards: Energy Removal and Super Energy Removal. The Trainers from this era are so potent that while two of each will slow things down, you'll still be able to do a lot with them.

I'll try to contribute something more substantial later.

Deck Help requires you to post your deck list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back