Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Need help catching Feebas in Ruby/Saph

You know how you walk square-by-square? Each of those squares is what people mean when they say "tiles".

Only six randomly-selected squares on the Route 119 river will have Feebas, so get on your Surfing Pokemon and drop a line in each individual square a few times. (The square that you drop the line in decides what you fish up, not the square you're actually in.)

Last edited:
yep, 6 WATER TILES, just to make it clear, and only 6 tiles can produce feebas, however on that square the chance of fishing up a feebas is not %100 so you should try a couple of times. it takes a while I know. hopefully you're lucky like my younger brother who found his in like the 6th panel. i gave up and decided to trade with him =/. Good luck though.

An additional note:

The 6 tiles that the Feebas are located on are directly related to the trendy saying in Dewford town. WHILE YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR FEEBAS, DO NOT MIX RECORDS WITH ANYONE! Doing so will change the trendy saying in Dewford and you will be forced to start over if you want the maximum chance of finding Feebas. It's hard to find, but Milotic's a good special tank and a beauty contest winner, and excellent trade bait. Keep at it.

Back