Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Need help with E-on (Exon) Deck Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatlerat

Hello,
I just came from league where my daugter played a Gardevoir Deck much like the E-on Perfected listed below. She never lost a match, but I saw some interesting deck mixes that may have shown promise. I feel that two types of decks may rule the environment. Those heavy hitters slow to get energy on (that is why I like Blaziken), but very powerful in the end. And very fast Stage 1 decks. I am only presenting the idea, although not new, and wanted to see if anyone had ideas to go with them.
First there is SS Eevee. Its first attack, Signs of Evolution let you get three cards that evolve from Eevee. Along with Pokemon Fan Club, and RS Lady Outing, you can build three stage 1 evolutions very quickly and target the opponent's weakness.
Second, there is RS Slaking. Using Memory Berry, You can use Vigoroths Rage, and Slakoth's Slack Off. Both very good attacks. Slaking has 120 HP and deals out 100 (has to wait a turn), Rage can do 130, and Slack Off is better than Pokemon Center. My question is if the Pokemon Power Lazy shuts off ALL of the opponents Pokemon Powers, could this be used as a viable card in a tournament setting, and what could you use as a second evolution (Stage 1) or backup. Would this work well with Delcatty and Rare Candy, for example?
I appreciate any responses and any strange or off base strategies.
beatlrat

Hey, You can't go wrong with starters! Swampert is my personal favorite(hence the name). My Swampert deck is posted in this thread if you need some combos too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back