Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Need help with Umbreon in Emerald

Roderick

Can someone pls tell me how to evolve Eevee into Umbreon in Pokemon Emerald??
Also can you pls tell me the best moveset for Umbreon??
10x for your help :smile:

Last edited:
10x but I already knew it evolves with friendship.... what i meant was is there any certain time of day to evolve it because every time it try i still get Espeon...10x

What is that shortcut?

swampert97 said:
What Level is your Eevee? There is a shortcut to making eevee evolve at a low level.

I'm going to start training some eeveelutions. So I would like to know the shortcut.

OK, First you need a lot of money (I just go through the pokemon league with a pokemon with amulet coin) or just use some BP. Then buy 5 of every stat raising item, give all of it to eevee or another pokemon that evolves with friendship. Then give it a rare candy or raise it a couple of levels and it will evolve. This has always worked for me on my emerald. Hope this helps.

my Eevee is at lv 21.... also for any pokemon that evolves with friendship just give it at least 20 stat raising items and raise it a level to evolve....I have evolved my Crobat and Blissey with this trick and it works :thumb:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

ok now i've got it.... thanks a lot for your help bullados :smile:

Last edited:
Ok, since no one has fully explained to you how to get Umbreon. The way is based on the "High Tide - Low Tide" experienced in shoal cave. Its been a while since got a Umbreon, so not sure which "Tide" results in which friendship Eevee.

Last edited:
Move set for Umbreon

Ok here are my Umbreon's stats.

EVs:6 HP evs, 252 DEF evs, 252 SP.DEF evs
Nature: Calm ( - Attack + Sp.Defence )
Held item: Leftovers
Moves:
-Confuse Ray
-Moonlight
-Toxic
-Substitute

Those moves are the ones i'm thinking of teaching it so if anyone has some changes feel free to tell me about them. I'm open for any suggestions anyone has. so thanks for your help :smile:

That's naice. Good job on working on Umbreon's strengths by making him a Status/Annoyer with SubLight and good status conditions. Confusion is **** to break through, especially for certain Pokemon, and Toxic is just phun to use!

I've had another idea for Umbreon's moves. Here it is:

Moves:
-Toxic
-Meanlook
-Moonlight
-Substitute

First use Toxic, then Meanlook so that your opponent's pokemon faints due to Toxic. Since Umbreon's defences are good they won't ko you with a single move so when you are running low on hp use Moonlight to restore hp. Substitute is there to make it even more difficult for your opponent to ko you. Keep doing this until you have to or until they ko Umbreon.

Can anyone pls tell me which is the best movest between the one above (with Meanlook) or the one below (with Confuse Ray)??

Moves:
-Toxic
-Confuse Ray
-Moonlight
-Substitute

10x for your help :smile:

Back