Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

NEED help....

Azure Kite

Ok I don't know if its the right place to ask but at www.op.pokemon-tcg.com I had signed up for player rewards last year. I don't know if theres any other way to ask there cause I don't go there much but recently I went on there to do some stuff and genius that I am, I hadn't recorded my pass or username because I never used it much and I figured I'd remember. Well I didn't and there was a thing that said if I entered the Email I used it would tell me my pass and username if I forgot them. I clicked it and it says "There are multiple accounts using that Email address that don't appear to be family members. Please contact customer service to have this problem corrected." Well I did a while ago and nothing has happened and no Email has been sent to that adress concerning the problem. Obviously I cannot make a new account or else they would think I was trying to get bonus player rewards or something. What do I do?! WHAT?!?!?! Someone tell me if there is a better place for me to ask.

Well.....sadly its my moms Email address. I started this before I had my own. what do you meen contact them directly? Email them?

yes, you have to make the effort and email _them_ rather than hoping for a solution here...

'mom

yes, you have to make the effort and email _them_ rather than hoping for a solution here...

'mom

Funny, that sounded like a rebuke. Tsk, I don't know everything and I just came here hoping maybe someone could help me, not tell me to make an effort. Thats why I came is to find a solution so I could make the right effort. IMO this IS making an effort.

Back