Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Need Legendary Bird EX's

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Echidna

Hmmm....

ok, i'll try posting a topic here, but for the sake of argument, chances are that I will likely forget about it here, so either give me a few days, private message me, or go to the zeo forums instead where i spend most of my time... (gee, wonder WHY)

anyway, i have a few specific needs, and as for haves... well.... its really hard to say. first the needs tho:

3x moltres ex (frlg)
3x articuno ex (frlg)
4x zapdos ex (frlg)
3x kangaskhan (frlg)

...for now i think thats it. i'll update if i need anything else.

now then, for what i have...

in all honesty, i have very little of play value. i have pretty much one box of every set, nothing more... buuuuuut i do have scores of very rare old wotc stuff, including 1st edition of every card from every set, and some other things that i shouldnt have.... >_> <_<

if there is something specific you want, please put forth a direct offer... unfortunately i dont have the time to look through and list everything i have.

thanks!

do u have these?

heres my need list

neo destiny
1st ed shining charizard
1st ed shining mewtwo

Hidden legend cards!!

HOLOS(NOT REVERSE HOLO)
93 Groudon ex

Fire red Leaf Green cards holos only

butterfree
exeggcutor
104 Blastoise ex
105 Charizard ex
107 Electrode ex

PRomos

#006 torchic holo
#007 treeko holo
charizard national champion promo
prof elm best(low want)(i need tons)
pokemon movie jirachi
NON HOLO birthday pikachu
latias trainer kit promo

op series 1 promo

swampert
masquerain
minun
plusle
armaldo ex
tyranitar ex

pokemon japanese cards

VS rocket tyranitar
VS rocket espeon
VS rocket ariados
celebi ex
tyranitar ex
shining mew
coro coro mew
birthday pika holo
charizard base set thunderbolt logo
moltres (PLAYERS CLUB MEMBER PROMO)
zapdos (PLAYERS CLUB MEMBER PROMO)
articuno (PLAYERS CLUB MEMBER PROMO)
celebi(PLAYERS CLUB MEMBER PROMO)
jirachi (PLAYERS CLUB MEMBER PROMO)
master ball Battle Road 2004 Promo
cyclone energy holo Players Club Member Promo
booster energy holo Players Club Member Promo
warp energy holo Players Club Member Promo
charizard NEW BLACK STAR #54/ADV-P
torchic Japan 7-11 Promo #18 HOLO(the pic is same as the target promo one)
mudkip Japan 7-11 Promo #20 HOLO(the pic is same as the target promo one)
treeko Japan 7-11 Promo #16 HOLO(the pic is same as the target promo one)
brock mudkip
may torchic
ash treeko
minun meiji promo
plusle meiji promo
deoxy meiji promo
jirachi CoroCoro Magazine #14
úmbreon McDonalds Series #25
ZAPDOS HOLO #46(the pic same as the movie zapdos)
MOLTRES HOLO #43(the pic same as the movie zapdos)
and mostly VS cards holo

THROW in (these are the cards which are extremly low want)

base set

blastoise
comp search
item finder
super energy removal

neo genesis

prof elm
gold berry

expedition

prof oak research

aquapolis

fisherman

skyridge

oracle

ex sandstorm

rare candy
wally training

yugioh japanese only!!

the 3 god cards
five god dragon
chaos soldier 3D/ultimate rare(304 ritual type)
magician of black choas 3D(307)
master of dragon knight
blue eyes ultimate dragon 3D
harpie feather duster (1st print,different artwork)
sinister serpant holo
harpie lady SB
dark magician knight(a dark magician holding a sword)
horus black flame dragon LVL 6
horus black flame dragon LVL 8
mystic swordsman lvl 6
and other cards (u name )

i am in need of around 50 of each energy including double colorless. if you can come up with about that and if you'll sell em for cheap, i could be in need.
Chase

I have an Articuno ex for trade. Could you let me know either here or on zeo forums (in a post or private message)what type of things you have that you shouldn't have?

alright lets see here....

ShawofMordor i have all of those, but the pr fables and 1st ed pikas i prefer to save for cash trades. unless you can make me a really great offer on them. as for the 1st ed 'base' clefable, im assuming you mean jungle, which yes, i do have one left that is easy to get off me.

Elite Grass Trainer the only 'shadowless' charizard i have is the 1st ed one. i have a shadowless mewtwo and blastoise though.

jesschow12 i have the butterfree and electrode ex from frlg, i have masquarin, plusle and minun from op1, and i have a couple hundred of the best elms. i probably have the shining mewtwo and charizard from destiny too... just have to look in my 'archives'... [points to the boxes upon boxes of cards scattered around the apartment]

bruinboy545 i have at least one unopened pack of each pui basic energy... there's 50 in each one.

proc i'll have to take inventory and get back to you... but they are things that aren't in normal collections...

wuts pui? cuz i want em. let me see: fire, ligtning, grass, water, psychic, ground, double colorless. is there dark and/or steel? i want those too. just list all the energies you have, even the specail energies) lmk,
Chase

Last edited:
Oops, I meant do you have any 1st Ed Base, or any PR Clefables. If your PR Clefable or 1st Ed Pika is mint, I could make you a nice offer or money I think. Let me know.

how about my zapdos ex for ur

electrode ex
butterfree holo FRLg
masquerain op1

is ur neo destiny shining charziard and mew2 1st ed??

Oh yeah, thanks Jes for reminding me. I also need 1st Ed Shining Tyranitar, 1st Ed Shining Celebi, and 1st Ed Shining Charizard.

pui means pokemon usa inc, aka, the cards put out by nintendo. they're all RS branded, and i have water, fire, grass, fighting, psy, and electric.

i have one mint and one clearly non mint fable. the non mint one is warped, but otherwise fine.

i'll have to find the charizard and mewtwo first, but i can almost guarentee i can come up with a first ed one

best way to discuss trades is through private messages, either here, or at the zeo forums... the zeo forums im more likely to check than here though, since most of my time is spent there. i can't really have aim or anything without heavy privacy since i'm so famous ;)

bruin, do you have any of the legendary ex'es? those are my main needs. if not, i'd have to figure out an actual price for them

i do not have any ex's for trade right now. (most of them are in my decks so i wont trade them) please figure out prices.
Chase

i have a PH Kangaskhan

Need:

TM Claydol
TM Groudon

both preferrably holo, i'll trade for either one of them...let me know if u do have either.... ty:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back