Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

need some help

It's not really trading, your migrating pokemon to DP permanantly. Again it's only six pokemon that don't know any Hidden Moves and only once every 24 hours.

Ah, dang, everyone else beat me too it.

I'm just going to summarize what they said then. All in one post. lol.

You don't trade Pokemon from RSE or FRLG to D/P. You just permanently migrate (move) Pokemon from one of the GBA Advance versions to the DP DS version. You can't get them back. You can only do this once you beat the Elite Four and complete your Sinnoh Dex (Seeing, not catching). Hope this helps, along with everyone elses info above.

~MSF45

OK, thanks for all your help. Do I have to use two game boys? Or can I just put my sapphire version into the DS?
Yep, just slide Sapphire right on in there.

Edit: Almost forgot, something else. Where to do it. You have to go to Pal Park. To get there, go to Sandgem Town and head south onto the beach. Then, simply Surf down and follow the path. If you've unlocked the Sinnoh Dex and beaten the E4, voila at the very end, a big building. Go inside, sit through Oak's talking, then save and turn it off. Turn it back on, go to the main menu, and if you have a GBA game in the bottom slot, the migrate option will be there. Migrate six pokemon, go into the game, and talk to the man at the desk in Pal Park. He'll let you inside with six Park Balls, which are basically Master Balls only they look different. You go inside, and try to find your pokemon, then just chuck a Park Ball at them. They should be in the environment suited for them (i.e. a Geodude could be found in the rocky area.

Last edited:
Cool, I got my national dex today and migrated some stuff. Would any one be willing to give me their IM because I still have a lot of questions.

Back