Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Need Text For my Set

Hey If you guys know who i am then YaY, Now i need some Text for my BTL Set if you guys know about it if not then it was a set i started back in 2001 and im still (YES) sstill trying to finish it ill post a some Pokemon names and i need the Text like HP Attacks etc etc. And i will make them to a real card once i find a appropate picture. And Yes im using Advance Blanks. So some can have 3 Attacks. Here are some Pokemon i need text for. And all of them are Uncommon.

Dark Lanturn
Dark Omastar
Dark Poliwhirl
Dark Seadra
Dark Wartortle
Dark Weepinbell

PS. Please dont do like Broken Cards like for in stane giving a Diglett 80 HP and a attack that does 60 damage for like 1 energy.

Last edited:
Dark Poliwhirl 50 HP (W)

(W)(C) Belly Drum
Put 3 damage counters on Dark Poliwhirl. Until the end of your next turn, the base damage of Dark Poliwhirl's Rollout attack is 120 instead of 30.

(W)(W) Rollout [30]

W: (L)
R: -
RC: (C)

Dark Lanturn (L) 60 HP

[Poké-POWER] Dive Underwater
Once during your turn, you may change Dark Lanturn's type to (W). If you do, Dark Lanturn's weakness is now (G). This power can't be used if Dark Lanturn is affected by any Special Conditions.

(C) Tacke [10]

(L)(C) Random Spark
Flip a coin. If heads, choose 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. If tails, you opponent chooses 1 of your Benched Pokémon. This attack does 40 damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for this attack.)

W: (F)
RC: (C)(C)

Thanks

Thanks bertrand, atleast someone here notices me, oh and btw i already have the following done with text

Dark Lanturn

Dark Poliwhirl

Dark Wartortle
Dark Weepinbell

And here is a Dark Poliwhirl i made before you posted.

BTL-DarkPoliwhirl.jpg

Dark Omastar (W) 70HP

Poke-Power (Fossilized Form)
Once during your turn, you may shuffle dark Omastar and all cards attached to it into youe deck. This power stops working if Dark Omastar is affected by any Special Conditions.

(W) Revive Fossil 10
Flip a coin. If heads, put a Mysterious Fossil, Root Fossil or Claw Fossil from your discard pile onto your bench. You can't use this attack if your bench if full.

(W)(W)(C) Ancient Wash 40
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent discards the top card of his or her deck.

Weakness (G)
Resistance
Retreat Cost (*)

Last edited:
lunatone_solrock said:
Dark Omastar (W) 70HP

Poke-Power (Fossilized Form)
Once during your turn, you may shuffle dark Omastar and all cards attached to it into youe deck. This power stops working if Dark Omastar is affected by any Special Conditions.

(W) Revive Fossil
Flip a coin. If heads, put any number of Mysterious Fossil, Root Fossil or Claw Fossil from your discard pile onto your bench.

(W)(W)(C) Ancient Wash 40
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent discards the top card of his or her deck.

Weakness (G)
Resistance
Retreat Cost (*)

Should Dark Omastar be a Plain Water or Fighting Type or a Cross Type Water/Fighting Type? And i think the 1st Atk on Dark Omstar is a bit broken since u can only have up to 5 Pokemon on your bench. i think you should reword it.

Last edited:
Dark Seadra (W) 60 HP

(Poké-BODY) Fast Agility
Whenever an effect of an attack (other than damage) would do anything to Dark Seadra, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that effect does nothing.

(W)(C) Bubble [20]
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

W: (G)
RC:-

ok thanks i got all of those done i need these done now

Rare
Talisman of the Wild - Pokemon Tool
Dust of Appearance - Supporter or Tool You Decide

Uncommon
Beyond The Road- Regular Trainer

I need text of what they should do. Thanks

Trainer
Beyond the Road.
Flip a coin. If heads, look at the top 5 cards of your deck. You may put those cards in any order and put them back onto your deck.

(posted by my son)
Talisman of wild
Your poke'mon attacks 2 times each turn. However, your benced poe'mon take 10 damage each.

Thanks you guys now i need these done. I got the card all done for most of them but i need pictures for them. So if anyone can draw here can help me i would appricate it.

Rare
Dust of Appearance - Supporter or Tool You Decide

Uncommon
Black Road, The - Regular Trainer
Kingdom of Shadow - Stadium
Speed of Darkness - Tool

Last edited:
Speed of Darkness
Trainer - Stadium

Picture: A Sneasil, Murkrow, and Tyranitar face the front of the card (or you). All of them have eye glowing a bright red)

(Standard Stadium Text)

Once during your turn (before your attack), you may flip a coin. If heads, any (D) Energy cards attached to your (D) Pokemon now count as two (D) energies for the rest of your turn.

Arthas_Zero I think ill make that text for Kingdom of Shadow. Because i forgot to mention what kind of trainers they are. Andi didnt mean that i need what the pics should look like, i meant i need a image of what should be in the card like the actual pic.

Back