Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New age plox

pinkertonfan

Is it possible? I was thinking the other day about just how fun it would be to run plox again. So I figured I would make a thread for people to talk about possible ways to run plox in the DP-on format.

There were 2 GGs in our Top 8 on Saturday. They both ran Weavile and Palkia, which IMO makes it 2 decks melded into 1.

well plox was good back then but theres no good cards now since the new format they got rid of cileos,scramble energy,double rainbow energy. but u can run it if u want BTW try togekiss in the deck its good for energy acclerate

I think Energy Link may just make the deck more viable. With Gardevoir lv. X or Warp Point it'd be easy to switch Pokemon in and out of play while also moving energy around, allowing you to go from an offensive Gallade to a disruptive Gardevoir in an instant instead of having to manually charge each of them up.

TM-TS2 also makes Sonic Blade more effective.

I was think of Weavile and tokekiss for energy acceleration and maybe a 2-1-2 alakazam to stop claydol early in the game to keep them from setting up faster than you.

DG(dusknoir/gengar) can beat GG . watch out for these decks while at cities. my deck lost to them.but it was a very close match

how about gigas. Good lists already play 2 or 3 mesprit and by hte tiem they are gone you already have a couple of prizes and it's hard for them to coem back.

Gigas is the most broken deck in the format and every time I play it I have rige lvX with 4 energys by T2 or 3,nothing is going to beat it and plox/ GG is mostly dead and dies to all the fasters decks in format.

I was think of Weavile and tokekiss for energy acceleration and maybe a 2-1-2 alakazam to stop claydol early in the game to keep them from setting up faster than you.

I was just wondering when they came out with a new Kadabra because last I heard i was impossible for the Japanese to make the Kadabra card.

Also while I feel that Energy Link would be useful in the GG deck I think it would be to situational and GG won't be any good until a decent energy accelerator comes out.

Can't we just say that this deck is dead, and leave it at that? After all the whining last year about it I can't believe that people actually want to bring it back..... *sighs*

Can't we just say that this deck is dead, and leave it at that? After all the whining last year about it I can't believe that people actually want to bring it back..... *sighs*

Last format it was nearly unstoppable, this format its not nearly as powerful or consistent, not to mention more options means more fun <.<.

it's decent with weavile/palkia/moonlight, where gallade is more the focus of the deck than gardevoir, which is mainly used for telepass.

Actually, you could use Gardevior Lv X and moonlight instead of Weavile.
Palkia, Teleport, retreat for free to who ever you want.

weavile helps with energy accelleration though. even getting off one darkness charge can be greatly beneficial to setting up an attacker early game.

Back