2xHolon Mentor
2xHolon Scientist
4xCursed Stone

Energyx18
10xWater
4xDarkness
3xBoost
1xDark Metal(HP)

Spoilers for Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry ex from EX:Crystal Guardians(Next set to be released)(from pokebeach.com thank you WPM):

Seedot – Grass – HP40
Basic Pokemon

[C] Headbutt: 10 damage.

Weakness: Fire
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Nuzleaf - Darkness – HP80
Stage 1

[C] Self Charge: Attach a Darkness Energy from your hand to Nuzleaf
[C][C][C] Lunge: 40 damage.

Weakness: Fighting
Resistance: Psychic
Retreat: 1

Shiftry ex - Darkness – HP140
Stage 2

Poke-Body: Dark Eyes
Whenever 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon uses a Poke-Power, afterwards, place 2 damage counters
on that Pokemon.

[D][C] Target Attack: Does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon. If that Pokemon already
has damage counters on it, this attack does 50 damage instead.
[D][C][C] Slicing Blade: 70 damage.

Weakness: Grass/Fighting
Resistance: Psychic
Retreat: none

Strategy:The strategy is to use cursed stone with either feraligatr ex(prevent from using powers) or shiftry ex(2 counters wen opponent activates power). Tsunami helps to place counters on every pokemon so that Target attack can attack any pokemon for 50 damage. I am having a problem with placing more draw cards.Please post your fixes!!! This deck is (DX-on)btw

Go with these:

Sceptile ex
Medicham ex
Lati@s HP

Opponent's Pokebodies/Pokepowers = gone :D

y would you shut down ur opponents powers, then play a pokemon who punishes them when they aren able to ure them?

The Shiftry is actually in with its poke-body so that if by some chance my opponent is able to use his poke-powers(through Seal counter from the new Gardevoir ex delta or some other card i do not know), i can still punish him with its Poke-Body+Cursed Stone. He can also Snipe the bench with target attack and i can spread damage all round the pokemon thorugh target attack and tsunami, leaving most of them vulnerable to Sore Spot

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Guys please post wat you think about this deck's strategy too.

Last edited:
Zacharyfoo said:
The Shiftry is actually in with its poke-body so that if by some chance my opponent is able to use his poke-powers(through Seal counter from the new Gardevoir ex delta or some other card i do not know), i can still punish him with its Poke-Body+Cursed Stone. He can also Snipe the bench with target attack and i can spread damage all round the pokemon thorugh target attack and tsunami, leaving most of them vulnerable to Sore Spot

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Guys please post wat you think about this deck's strategy too.
shiftry can't punish them for using power when they cant use them because they are shut down
i like the strategy, but it just seems a little... wierd. like mew ex in queendom wierd.

instead of PETM use Celios, drop 1 poke reversal and the holon lass and try 2 profess cozmo, to increase ur draw power abit. or rockets admin/copy cat/profess oak reserach. something to help u if u get in a jam. because ur runing 2 stage 2 pokemon

Well for everybody who says the combo is weird, what if you have Shiftry active? Feraligatr's body only works if ITS active. So if the Shiftrys up front, it can still punish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back