Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New CaC Contest: Apprentice: Los Angeles

NidoPrince

It's about time for a new CaC Contest. Carrington did a Apprentice contest about a year ago, and since the new Apprentice is airing soon, I think its time for a new contest.

There will be two teams, Team Red and Team Blue. (The names will be changed later by a team vote.)

Each team will consist of 7 members and a team captain, chosen by the team.

During each round, each team will have a thread dedicated to them. DO NOT GO INTO THE OPPOSING TEAMS THREAD!!!

Each round will have a different theme, such as Dual Type or Delta Species.

After each round, I will grade each card based on the parameters listed below. The scores will then be totaled, and the team with the lowest score will be required to show up in the boardroom thread. THE BOARDROOM THREAD IS PRIVATE!! After the firing, the board room thread will be made public.

Team STEFOT FM 133.7:
Captain: Burninating Torchic
2. MadHatter
3. DragonSpy900
4. Charizardian
5. Cardzmaster2004
6. Kyoober the III
7.Lakak
8. Moza

Team Blue☺:
1. ensignmerlin
2. Cardz5000
3. Quick Draw
4.Lionheart EX
5.Spoink Master
6.Calvin O
7. ZoraJolteon
8. ShiftryMaster68

Parameters for Fake Cards:

Name: 3/3
Self Explanitory. Owner's and Delta Species Symbols count!

Type: 5/5
Again, pretty basic.

Evolutionary Stage: 3/3
Stages must be stated. If an evolution, state what it evolves from.

HP: 5/5
No pokemon is invincable.

Picture: 10/10
One of the biggest categories, in my opinion. Give me a great explanation of what is there. FakeImaging is welcome.

Attacks/Powers/Bodies: 30/30
No more than 3 in any combination. They must balance. No UberBrokeness or Imakuni?s Attacks, unless stated otherwise. Only 1 Power and Only 1 Body.

Bottom Stats: 10/10
Weakness, Resistance, Retreat Cost. Basic stuff.

Flavor Text: 4/4
Just like the old Wizards cards, make up a line of text corresponding to the picture.

Strategy: 30/30
Tell me how you would use this card in Modified Format. Be very descriptive and talk amongst teammates.

Total Possible Points: 100

Post on this thread to Participate.
Good Luck Teams!!:clap:

Last edited:
NidoPrince, quick question:

How do we know you'll finish this contest? NO offense, but looking through your posting show two started contests, neither finished. One was built on an existing premise (the Pokemon XD idea), and one simply fell off the front page and never came back (the Uber-basic thread). Are you going to commit to this contest and finish this, or let it drop off like your others?

Cardz- Yes, these contests will be finished. The Other Contests shouldn't have been contests, just a thread to post those cards, plus i have more time on my hands.

MadHatter- OK

I'm baaaaack!
Quick, hide the children!

With my fanfiction completed, I've got a bit of free time nowadays. I see no reason not to enter this.
Man, I haven't done CaC in a while...so I'm a bit out of practice. I'm probably on the same level as your average CaCer now.
I don't care what team I'm on.

put me on team red. its been a long time since i did a cac card but i will still compete :biggrin:. hopefully i will get a higher rank then i did last time >. >

He might put some of you guys on blue team since you would fill the red team if he does put you red team and I bet that half of you last 5 want red team cause BT is on the red team
When will it begin, and do you need apprentice to play in this cause I do have it

He might put some of you guys on blue team since you would fill the red team if he does put you red team and I bet that half of you last 5 want red team cause BT is on the red team
When will it begin, and do you need apprentice to play in this cause I do have it

My thoughts exactly.
Looks like I'm still popular, eh? ;x

And no, we don't need apprentice. We're making fake cards. That has nothing to do with battling.

throw me on red please. this looks fun.

and can anyone explain this a little better? can we use fake card blanks etc etc? where do we submit cards...is it a card per member, or a card per team per round? lol help!

Back