Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

new decks with majestic dawn??

Master Yoda

Hello ;)

What new decks born with majestic dawn?
which cards make old decks better?
new broken combos?

Lets talk ;)

AND PLEAS, DON´T SAY SOMETHING LIKE "MY SECRET DECK IDEE BECOME BDIF" . WHEN YOU SAY SOMETHING, TALK OPEN.

Last edited:
new decks / maybe archtypes:
- any combinations with Leafeon and/or Glaceon

important deck improvements:
- Garchomp, Empoleon

other interesting strategies:
- fossils, maybe something we don't know to be in the set yet (Dusknoir?)

I've heard a lot about Kingdra. Possible stop (or slowing) to Magmortar?? I also LOVEEEE the Metagross. His power is a pokemon reversal, but YOU get to choose who to switch if you get heads. Phione will likely see play.

I'm eager to try the new Empoleon with the new Aerodactyl that has the same pokebody as Shiftry ex CG. I'm not afraid to post this idea because I'm sure it will be an obvious combo, especially since the Emploeons 2nd attack won't damage old amber.

Who knows,we just have to wait for the release and the pre releases.

FTW.Of course Phione will see play,its the same as Jirachi HL

I've heard a lot about Kingdra. Possible stop (or slowing) to Magmortar?? I also LOVEEEE the Metagross. His power is a pokemon reversal, but YOU get to choose who to switch if you get heads. Phione will likely see play.

GG has ANOTHER card to be teched in it..... like bring down + sonic blade + psychic lock + psychic cut isnt enough for them....

Fossil family should make things interesting

eeveelutions, as usual, seems promising as it has literally every color out there.

garchomp X could be a great addition to some crazy tech decks.

I like the new Infernape, but i don´t know to use it that it can beat GG and the other meta decks

Kabutops-Ampharos-aerodactyl is a nice tech.

Don't subestimate vaporeon, his second attack is good for energy removal.

what exactly say aerodactyl ?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Is kingdra in mayestic dawn? i think you talk aber die japanes DP5 kindra or?

Last edited:
aerodactyl does 20 to an opponent pokemon that uses a power
a fossil deck can definately make a stand because of relicanth

Glaceon alone is going to cause the format to flock back to Lati@s. Fossils WILL be an archtype and IMHO if Leafeon wants to do well it is going to have to play lati-lock.

Glaceon alone is going to cause the format to flock back to Lati@s. Fossils WILL be an archtype and IMHO if Leafeon wants to do well it is going to have to play lati-lock.

Yeh, true, but many of the current decks, just dont have room. Adding the LatiLock to them will definately hurt consistancy, and cause the deck to be worse off. The other fact that the Eeveelutions should be able to beat these decks even with the LatiLock out, Glaceon runs through Magmortar and with Leafeon adding energy, Espeon + Boundary, should be able to take card of GG pretty easily.

I also think it is too early to start thinking about what the next set will offer with Regionals coming up in less than 3 weeks, which is fast approaching.

JMO,
Drew

Fossils WILL be an archtype and IMHO if Leafeon wants to do well it is going to have to play lati-lock.
I already tested a standard fossil deck, but it didn't work very well.

Fossils would be a good reason to play LatiLock IF the will be an archtype. Most Eeveelutions also have problems with them.

But on the other side, I think Dusknoir will be played a lot because of Garchomp Lv.X (resistance and maybe shuffling back the Pokémon just searched), maybe the new Dusknoir also will be released, making decks around this Pokémon more interesting. And I think I don't need to say what it means to have LatiLock against a Dusknoir deck.

Leafeon + Sceptile (GE/POP4) will most likely be a Tier 1. I have read many times that Sceptile decks give G/G a hard time. So Umbreon or Vaporeon or Glaceon or all 3 combined should help against Magmortar. If this starts having a hard time vs G/G, then there is always the Espeon option.

Leafeon + Sceptile (GE/POP4) will most likely be a Tier 1. I have read many times that Sceptile decks give G/G a hard time. So Umbreon or Vaporeon or Glaceon or all 3 combined should help against Magmortar. If this starts having a hard time vs G/G, then there is always the Espeon option.

Not even close. Having a lv.x as a main attacker is just not good and if you run other eeveelutions you have to lose consistency.

you tech in 2-2 tangrowth
leafeon/sceptile will be a great deck because you can tech eeveelutions for your weakness
premier ball/claydol
makes the whole thing work

I defently see leafeon lv x and sceptile going together. Omastar will also see lots of play either as a main deck or thrown in one as a tech.

Those of you thinking Lati-Lock ... don't forget that Garchomp Lv.X can make all thoses Pokemon with great bodies into un-evolved basics on the bench. One of many reasons that Garchomp can be an amazing deck after this set.

Back