Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Delta idea I cooked up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignatious

:lol:
The deck is focused around starting off as quickly as possible, with Holon Lake. Later on get out Xx # of Gyaridos δ and a Golduck δ out. Have active a Pidgeot δ and ur a rollin along. With Pidgeots Body:
Delta Reserve
As long as Pidgeot has any Holon Energy cards attached to it, each player's Pokemon (excluding Pokemon with δ on its card) can't use any Poke-Powers
It can stop EVERYTHING. Think of the mosr popular decks, most run powers this shuts off Flareon, Blastoise, Magcargo, Jirachi, Flygon, and its main bro, Pidgeot. When its out, I try and get a Holon GL, a Lightning/δ Rainbow, and an Xx # of Metal energy. With Pidgeots attack, it can be easy to do so:
1lightning 1metal 1colorless Rotating Claws
You may discard any energy attached to Pidgeot. If you do, search your discard pile for an Energy card (excluding the one you discarded) and attach it to Pidgeot.
This can get metals on fast, if u had to discard a metal for Holon Scientist or Holon Adventurer, and draw a Lightning, it wont make a difference. So while u block 30-40 damage, ur only doing 50 damage. Hmph. Well there is a solution; Gyaridos δ and its Poke'Body:
Delta Reactor
As long as any stadium with Holon in its name is in play, each of your Pokemon that has δ on its card does 10 more damage to the defending Pokemon (before applying weakness and resistance).
This is awsome with 3-4 Gyaridos δ out, meaning u block 30-40 damage and deal 70-80 damage and stop all of there powers! Now another problem is your opponent and their ability to counter stadium, but alas, there is Golduck δ. With Golducks Poke-Body:
Delta Block
If a Stadium with "Holon" in its name is already in play, your opponent can't play any Stadium cards from his or her hand.
I can keep my stadium put until they waste a snipe from steelix to kill it. Now the stadium I chose is Holon Lake, because im too lazy to copy down word for word, ill just say, it lets all δ Pokemon get any δ pokemon from your deck and put it in your hand. I chose this one because, Holon Tower is a useless card with Dark Metal Energy and δ Rainbow Energy, and Holon Ruins is just, not as good as Holon Lake. So here is the list:

Pokemon: 19
3 Pidgeot δ
2 Pidgeotto (RG)
4 Pidgey δ

4 Gyaridos δ
4 Magikarp δ

1 Golduck δ
1 Psyduck δ

Trainers: 23
2 Holon Adventurer
1 Holon Scientist
2 Holon Mentor
1 Holon Lass
3 Holon Transceiver

1 Pokemon Retreiver
2 Switch
3 Rare Candy
3 Swoop! Teleporter

3 Holon Lake

2 Rocket's Admin.
2 Celio's Network

Energy: 16
4 Metal
4 δ Rainbow
2 Holon GL

6 Lightning

Last edited:
Try This:

Pokemon: 20
3 Pidgeot D
2 Pidgeotto (RG)
4 Pidgey D

4 Gyaridos D
4 Magikarp (RG) the ansension one

1 Golduck D
1 Psyduck D

1 Chimecho D(just do it trust me)

Trainers: 22
2 Holon Adventurer
1 Holon Scientist
2 Holon Mentor
1 Holon Researcher
4 Holon Transceiver

2 Holon Research Tower

1 Switch
3 Rare Candy
2 Swoop! Teleporter

2 Rocket's Admin.
2 Celio's Network

Energy: 18
4 Metal
3 Delta Rainbow
2 Double Rainbow

5 Lightning
4 Water

No, use Swoop! with the Magikarp Look for Friends. Otherwise, EXCELLENT idea! I just LOVE the new set... it is going to change the game...AGAIN! ha ha ... Pidgeot is good but watch out for the Hit-&-Run Politoed EX which can also hit the Bench, but I think this shuts down Flariados. And I LOVE the new Golduck!

Replace the Celio's with Holon Researcher, and make your entire lines Delta. Researcher can function the same way as Celio's(with a discard), but can fetch a metal in an emergency instead.

charking said:
Replace the Celio's with Holon Researcher, and make your entire lines Delta. Researcher can function the same way as Celio's(with a discard), but can fetch a metal in an emergency instead.
ima go with delta pidgey, but delta pidgeotto has a retreat cost, therefor pidgeotto RG is way better

Just curious on what you would do if someone teched in a new Latios and Latias? Their poke-body's shut off all evolved pokemon's poke-bodies. Your whole deck would be done for. Other than that, it's a good idea, and a maybe a scott or two with you only playing one gym.

Idling_Crisis said:
Just curious on what you would do if someone teched in a new Latios and Latias? Their poke-body's shut off all evolved pokemon's poke-bodies. Your whole deck would be done for. Other than that, it's a good idea, and a maybe a scott or two with you only playing one gym.
table flip.

Idling_Crisis putting them as 2 spots in the bench would reduce the point of have Gyrados out and increasing the attack of your attacker. You need Golduck out, and PIdgeot thats 2 spots, the 2 birds makes 4, so u only addign 20 damage instead of 40, it makes a big difference.

deck idea good. We can try it at league. when you get the cards of course.

Hiro said:
Idling_Crisis putting them as 2 spots in the bench would reduce the point of have Gyrados out and increasing the attack of your attacker. You need Golduck out, and PIdgeot thats 2 spots, the 2 birds makes 4, so u only addign 20 damage instead of 40, it makes a big difference.

well i was thinking to get out 2 Pidgeot lines and 2-4 Gyarados lines,Golduckisnt nessisary, its only a
1-1 line

Shiloh Phoenix said:
I hate the gyarados. starting witha 30 HP basic is just WRONG in this format.
ur just wrong in this format. j/k.
Nick u put ur BLAMness in ur sig, awsome. now to do that, Id have to take out a Pidgeot right? cause then itd be a 2-1-3 line, and thad be weird.

Hiro said:

Obviously you misread my post. I was asking what would he do if someone ELSE played them. They would shut his deck down.

Ignatious said:
table flip.

Good answer, but is that cause they stopped your poke-bodies or cause they actually played those cards? :rolleyes:

wow i was thinkin about the same thing the idea with pidgeot gyaridos...but my built of the deck is different and stuff but the idea pwns sooo hard...this is goin to be the new deck to beat...just a little tip i would max on holon lake so it can be first hand thing so your basic and use the attack too.

Gol-lock ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back