Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Deoxys VS Set (Japanese Card News)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turns out a new VS Deck is being released for the 7th movie (just like one was released for the 5th and 6th movies). This will include a regular Deoxys normal form and a regular Deoxys attack form.

http://www.pokemon-card.com/products/index.html#mov

The text with the Deoxys normal and Deoxys attack both say they will be in the VS Deck, but the Deoxys defense of the same set (the middle three cards) says it'll be released in "Pokemon Wandaarando vol. 2" (whatever that is).

As for the last three Deoxys cards, I believe that the normal form will be released in the new Meiji chocolates (seen at the bottom of the page), the attack form will be released at Pokemon Festa 2004, and I have no idea where the defense form will be released.

So there you go for all of you people who wanted Deoxys cards to be released as normal, not ex. Two cards for each form, but all promos.

Another note: Look at the coin on the Movie 7 VS Deck - It's Gonbe! Could this mean a Gonbe card? I would think so, even if the next generation isn't completely revealed yet. Japan has released promos of new pokemon in the past, just not regular cards of them unless the entire generation is revealed.

Nine? No, just three. Normal form, attack form, and defense form.

EDIT: A small addition: I was thinking about the Gonbe card. It probably will NOT have Baby Evolution. BUT, it still evolves into Snorlax. The only reason I would think it wouldn't have it is because VS cards don't evolve. Usually this is only needed for evolved pokemon, since usually baby pokemon don't appear in VS sets, but if Gonbe does, I doubt it'll have the Baby Evolution POKé-POWER. This, once again, however, does not mean it doesn't evolve into Snorlax. It's just because it's a VS Card.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back