Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

!!!NEW!!! Diamond and Pearl PKMN!!!

Hey all,​

This is hot off the presses, 2 sites have reported about a new pokemon which will be featured in the new pokemon movie that revolves around Mew and the 3 legendary Regi's. serebii.net and PKMN elite 2000 has a bit of info on this and some images, so I'll keep you all posted as soon as more info is available.

See ya​

Last edited:
Hmm... You know, the head of Anubis comes to mind looking at that silouette.

EDIT: *looks at other link* Apparently the Pokemon Elite 2000 reporter thought so too :lol: :clap:

Last edited:
I doubt it's Mewthree, considering the Japanese names don't even look alike.

I get a Medicham, Mewtwo, Blaziken, jackal feeling out of this guy.

Well, To me it looks like a combined Blaze/Mewtwo, and if you think about it, the feet, the head, and the tail look like parts from both of them, very interesting, thanks for the scans.

This new Pokémon's shilloutte looks very interesting. It will be worth the wait to find out in detail who this is.

lol, very funny venusaur.

I fear there might be new fusion pokemon. It looks way too mich like mewtwo fused with someone else. Maybe it's just mewtwo wearing one of those egytpian hats...which could very much be true.

Dang...venusaur beat me to the joke...

Well, I'll bet you a million dollars it's another psychic type.

Last edited:
Hey guys,​

I got some more new pokemon news, Pokemon Forever has posted 3 new names for 3 pokemon that will appear in the Diamond and Pearl games. No images yet, but when I learn more about these pokemon, i will post it up for all to see. 3 new PKMN!!

See ya​

Back