Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New England Gym Challenge

TomShea

Hello Everyone!! The Gym Challenge at TJ Collectibles, will be held on Sunday May 28th, Memorial Day weekend! Plenty of time to travel. Milford has it all with plenty of places to stay. The TJ website does list local hotels. Saturday features free league from 5 to 8 so you could come on it and practice for Sunday. This still gives you plenty of time to draft and still be able to travel back home. The trains and/or buses run into Framingham which is only a cab ride away from Milford.

See you at TJ's

Tom Shea

TJ Collectibles
160 Main Street
Milford, MA 01757
www.tjcollect.com
508-473-5874

Start Time: 11:00 am

Format: Modified - Constructed

i wanna go but i need a ride there and i cant spend 100$ to go in a bus going and comming back.If anyone is willing to take me and my bro Pm me.=D

^ If they can, they should definitely go. winning a trip to worlds is AWESOME.

And yes, I will attend this event, with a new deck, and NOT queen for once.

Since people are posting here, thought I'd move the tourney info over to this thread...

GYM CHALLENGE

WHEN: Sunday, May 28

WHERE: TJ Collectibles, 160 Main St., Milford, MA

REGISTRATION: 10-11AM Participants will receive a Pokémon TCG Gym Challenge promo card, a commemorative Gym Challenge pin, and two POP Series Two 2-card promo packs while supplies last, all just for playing! Also, everyone who registers will also be entered into a raffle for kewl Pokemon stuff! Players who have already earned an invitation to the 2006 World Championships are not eligible to participate in a Gym Challenge.

START TIME: 11:00AM

ENTRY FEE: FREE

FORMAT: The tournament is Modified Format and Swiss pairings. The number of Swiss rounds run will depend on total attendance at the event.
After Swiss rounds are complete, there will be a cut to single-elimination finals. The number of players to qualify for the finals will depend on the total attendance in each age bracket, with a maximum of 8 playing off in any one division.

DECKLIST: REQUIRED! Please bring a completed decklist with you. You can download a Gym Challenge decklist at: http://www.op.pokemon-tcg.com/content/events/docs/2005-2006/Gym_Deck_List_HL.pdf

PRIZES: The top 8 finishers in each of the three age categories receive the following prizes:
1st Place:
An invitation to the Pokémon TCG World Championships in 2006
A Travel Award for the winner (including a parent or legal guardian for players under 18) to the 2006 World Championships in Anaheim, California.
36 booster packs of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion

2nd Place:
18 booster packs of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion
3rd & 4th Place:
9 booster packs of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion
5th through 8th Place
4 booster packs of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion

We will be holding League at TJs on Saturday, May 27, from 5-8PM. If you are in town for the Gym Challenge on Sunday, stop in to League to tune up your deck, do a little trading, or to visit with old friends. We'd love to have you for League!

Ok here is a final list of the albany crew going to this event:
Me,LuMaga1,Darkash,Johnnyblaze and his son,jimmy a

Thats all who we can get but its still a hungry crowd looking for that trip so we will see u all there and hope to see the grat competition we always expect to see at TJ'S.

Ohh i wonder what cap will run this time?? :cool:

Last edited:
Cap and I run another SD this time...hopefully FTW. Where's Jared been btw, he hasn't been on AIM at all. We <3 you Jared. =(

^rofl, going back to a new deck, eh? lol. Sorry, but we won't be there, having my birthday party tommorow. I think Jared has been busy with work or something...or maybe Matt just ate him. :lol: You have a ride yet, Chris?

Back