Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New England Reginols report

K d Gg

today was the beginning of the two day event here im a senior and i had decided that id play my LuxChomp far before this day came around well heres my report

there is a top 8 seniors (not sure how many players)

Round 1 vs Collin F w/ machcamp mewtwo

now let me just say this now i dont counter for mewtwo or machamp so this match i thought would be tough so i started with a luxray GL and a call energy not much else i use my call and grab a roserade GL and a garchomp C he goes attaches and calls for a baltoy and a machop i go top deck cyrus use it for a energy a SP radar and a pokemon collector attach the energy use the SP radar grab luxray GL X dont use bright look and KO him he goes attaches another call uses it for another machop and a mewtwo i go use my pokemon collector grab a use bronzong G and crobat G attach a energy and a energy gain to my garchomp (top deck :biggrin:) galactic switch retreat set up for a few get a cyrus :biggrin: and snipe his mewtwo off the bench with a bat and dragon rush he then goes into another call for just a machop i go use cyrus grab a power spray a cyrus and a energy attach a energy to my luxray GL X retreat KO his machop he goes uses a night maintenance and a bebes search grabs his mewtwo out of his discard into his deck then grabs it out of his deck he attaches a energy to it and passes i go attach DCE to garchomp C X and KO his mewtwo with a dragon rush and a bat and from there its Good Game

1-0

Round 2 vs Kevin C w/ mewtwo garintina spiritomb? (box of fail)

he starts with spiritomb active and a mewtwo benched attaches to mewtwo benches a baltoy and passes i go attach a DCE and hit him for 30 he goes bebes for a claydol attaches a call to spiritomb retreats levels up his mewtwo i scoop Good Game

1-1

Round 3 vs Gabe B w/ typhloshin prime charizard

i start with purugly G use chip off on his lone cyndiquil he attaches does bite i think for like 10 i go attach expert belt and win Good Game

2-1

Round 4 vs Sam T w/ gyrados

so he starts sableye uses impersonate and grabs a karp a uxie and a regice form pokemon collector i go use a pokemon collector grab a roserade GL a luxray GL and a garchomp C leave my uxie active and pass he goes plays down his karp and regice uses impersonate for a roseannes and grabs a karp and a bat i go attach to my luxray GL use cyrus grab a power spray a energy and another cyrus pass he goes and plays down his uxie i spray it then usess impersonate for a felicities and discards two karps he has like 10 cards in his hand hmmm i go cyrus for another cyrus a energy and a SP radar attach the energy to my garchomp C pass he goes craws impersonates for felicities again discards a sableeye and a karp i go cyrus energy gain energy and a cyrus use the SP radar grab purugly G super scoop up my uxie send up purugly attach the energy gain and a energy to my luxray hit him with chip off i get 3 pokemon recues a luxray GL X a felicities and some more stuff i goes evolves into gyrados does a few things we battle it out he KOing me uxie purugly and roserade me KOing his luxray GL his crobat and his regice we are at low prizes he cant get any of his gyrados's back into play i KO his active one that had a expert belt and from there win Good Game

3-1

Round 5 vs Joshua B w/ Ramp A Champ

why you know just why? another machamp thats wrong!
anyways we start out fighting it out trading prizes he cant donk yet he makes up for it tho so i chose to drag up his claydol use poison bind he goes does nothing and it has 60 on it now i go and use my poke turn crobat it i play down four super scoop up first one tails:lol: second one tails:eek: third one tails:nonono: fourth one TAILS!!!:mad: i was like wow thats wrong so i lost that because four game changing tails because if i had KO'd that claydol i could have dragon rushed his 100 damaged machamp and he would have been left with a skull fossil and a uxie Good Game anyways

3-2

so at this point i have to win my next game to even have a chance at making top 8 and well here it is

Round 6 vs Noah L w/ LuxChomp

so he starts of with 3 moulagains (is that how its spelled???) from me and says he has a God start so i start WOOT attach call to my luxray GL call for a bronzong G and a garchomp C he goes attaches a DCE to his garchomp C uses cyrus grabs a energy gain and benches a luxray GL and a bronzong G hits me with earthquake i go use cyrus grab a energy gain a energy and a cyrus attach a energy and energy gain to my garchomp C galactic switch two super scoop ups :cool: first one used heads wow needed those last game LOL dragon rush his garchomp C then i realize my huge misplay by not using earthquake but we trade prizes for awhile and it gets down to the end i mean like tied up 1-1 prizes so i have a option i go for galactic switch sprayed use bright look sprayed attach to my benched luxtray GL pass he goes retreats levels up his uxie to uxie X and uses zen blade with a DCE i go galactic switch??? yes i can grab a energy to my luxray GL retreat ask if i can bright look yes he scoops Good Game

4-2

so i wait around to see if im in for tomarow waiting waiting waiting and then it comes No................Why.................UHG nah i didint make top 8 i ended in 10th UHG:nonono: and one of the guys i beat made it in in 8th seed :p so i have to live with four tails in a row now :p oh well i get some packs havint opened them yet :biggrin:

and thats how this years reginols ended for me :p oh well i only have one more as a senior and i want to make it count next year

Porps:
my little sister getting in top 4 juniors
my little brother getting in top 8 seniors
my older brother getting in 16 master
my friend Sam getting in in seniors Good luck
great day
great judging
Thanks Tom Shea Steve A and all the staff and judges who helped make the event happen today
getting to go tomarow and try and win a nintendo DS (not that i need it :p)

Slops:
4 tails:nonono:
3 out of 6 mach ups being vs either machamp or mewtwo or a combo of them

Haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ha. Ha. Ha.
Where do you buy your dice? :lol: thats pretty impressive flipping.
Tough about not making tops, Kiko. Do you know who did make it?
Hope to see you at Sbrs and Nats. :smile::lol:
Tell Paz/Azul/Estrella I say gratz.

Haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ha. Ha. Ha.
Where do you buy your dice? :lol: thats pretty impressive flipping.
Tough about not making tops, Kiko. Do you know who did make it?
Hope to see you at Sbrs and Nats. :smile::lol:
Tell Paz/Azul/Estrella I say gratz.

i believe top 8 was

paz
aylam
kevin
jordan?
mark G
james M?
Sam T
mick B?
this isint the order they came in just im pretty sure that was T8 darn those dice LOL funny i forgot to change from roling it after the third heads:p

Your family had an amazing showing in the finals at New England! Nicely done.

Seniors Finals were

Aylam vs. Sam: Aylam won
Mark G. vs. Michael B.: Michael B. won
Jordain vs. Kevin: Kevin won
James vs. Paz: Paz won

Aylam def. Paz
Michael B. def Kevin

Aylam def. Michael B.

Back