Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

~ New England States (MA, RI, NH) Updated with Details~

PokeDaddy

2/18/09: Updated with detailed information.

Hello Pokemon Players -

The schedule for the 2008-2009 New England Area State Championships has been set. These are free events. Registration for all State Championships begins at 9:00 a.m. and ends promptly at 9:45 a.m.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Hampshire States
~ Saturday, March 14th, 2009 ~

The Game Castle, 123 Nashua Road #5, Londonderry, NH, 06053, (603) 425-7400
Additional information for NH States can be found here: NH States Info

Rhode Island States
~ Saturday, March 14th, 2009 ~
Disposable Heroes, 1428 Hartford Ave, Johnston, RI 02919
Additional information for RI States can be found here: RI States Info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Massachusetts States
~ Saturday, March 21st, 2009 ~
TJ Collectibles, 160 Main Street, Milford, MA, 01757, (508) 404-8245, www.tjcollect.com
Additional information about MA States can be found here: MA States Info

Info:
K-Value: 32.
The first of the big Premier Events, this championship series allows players to test their mettle against the best players in their state, province, or territory. Prizes include trophies, booster packs, and other cool Pokémon-themed items. Winners in some markets receive a Travel Allowance to their National Championships. For all information pertaining to States, please visit the OP websitek, States FAQ, which can be found by clicking here
|
|

Last edited:
i will hopefully be at RI and MA. and i have to do good in this, or no nats for Ashinto (well, if i can win a bet w/ my dad, maybe not...)

Wow already set there huh pokedaddy. I guess it look like i'm setting 2 Saturdays off for these :)

Its funny that NH and RI are on the same day. I wonder which one will be the better state to attend??

Last edited:
RI of course. (no bias there)

Both will be another TJ's Pokétastic event. Come to the one closest to you.

Wow already set there huh pokedaddy. I guess it look like i'm setting 2 Saturdays off for these :)

Its funny that NH and RI are on the same day. I wonder which one will be the better state to attend??

They are both equally wonderful places to attend. Both will be run by TJ's and both will I'm certain have a terrific turnout of fantastic New England Pokemon players! You will not be disappointed no matter where you attend. Have fun!

We'll be in New Hampshire our home league store of course! :thumb:

Back