Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New EX Cards. Updated with Arceus EX!

koltonsdragonite

Rotom EX 120 HP :lightning:
Basic

Ability: Motor Charge
Once during your turn, when this card is your active Pokemon, you may attach a :lightning: enrgy from your had to one of your pokemon.

:lightning::lightning::colorless: Discharge 80x
Discard all :lightning: energy attached to this card, and for each energy discarded, this attack does 80 Damage.If the defending Pokemon is knocked out by this attack, this Pokemon does 80 damage to itself.

Weakness::dark:
Resistance::colorless:-20
Retreat Cost::colorless::colorless:

------------------------------

Regice EX 180 HP:water:

Ability: Safeguard
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokemon, by your oopponent's Pokemon-EX.

:water::water::water: Icy Wind 120
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokemon is now asleep. If the defending Pokemon is a Pokemon-EX, this attacks base damage is 50.

Weakness::metal:
Resistance:
Retreat Cost::colorless::colorless::colorless:

-------------------------------

Arceus EX HP:190 :colorless:
Basic
Ability: Omniscient
This card can use the attacks of all cards in play that have Arceus in their name.

:colorless::colorless::colorless: Sky Spear 150
Discard all energy attached to this card, and this card does 50 damage to itself.

Weakness:
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: :colorless::colorless:

I will add more later.
Let me know what you guys think!

Last edited:
Rotom EX is underpowered

Changes (to rotom):

0-1 retreat
Motor charge: search your deck for one lightning energy and attch it to 1 of your pokemon.
Discharge :L::L: 50x Discard any amount of energies attached to all of your pokemon. this attack does 50x the number of energy discarded this way.

The rest of rotom seems good to me. Maybe Icy wind could do 100/90 becuase it seems kind of OP, 120 and a sleep chance.

Rotom EX 120 HP :lightning:
Basic

Ability: Motor Charge
Once during your turn, when this card is your active Pokemon, you may attach a :lightning: enrgy from your had to one of your pokemon.

:lightning::lightning::colorless: Discharge 80x
Discard all :lightning: energy attached to this card, and for each energy discarded, this attack does 80 Damage.If the defending Pokemon is knocked out by this attack, this Pokemon does 80 damage to itself.

Weakness::dark:
Resistance::colorless:-20
Retreat Cost::colorless::colorless:

------------------------------

Regice EX 180 HP:water:

Ability: Safeguard
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokemon, by your oopponent's Pokemon-EX.

:water::water::water: Icy Wind 120
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokemon is now asleep. If the defending Pokemon is a Pokemon-EX, this attacks base damage is 50.

Weakness::metal:
Resistance:
Retreat Cost::colorless::colorless::colorless:

I will add more later.
Let me know what you guys think!
Once again Deck Advantages:

Rotom: Its awesome ability would bust the system in a Raizeels deck!
Regice: Would be great with Terrakion EX or in John Roberts II's deck

Back