Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Jersey States-Time Warp Comics & Games-3/1/2008

AnimeDDR110

The new Jersey states will be taken place at time Warp Comics And Games, In Cedar Grove, New Jersey, on March 1st, 2008. The address of the store is 355 Pompton Ave. Of course, the event is free, and signing up for the event will begin when the store opens, 10:00 am. Registration will close at 11:45 am and hopefully, this time they will start the event on time at 12:00 pm (They usually start around 15 minutes late). This event will be run by Jim Williamson, and if you want more information on the event, go to the two links provided below. One is to the website of the store, and the other is to the offical Pokemon TCG page of this event:

http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/tournaments/details.asp?tournament_id=803000060

http://www.timewarpcomics.com/

So, anyway, who here is going to the event? What are some past expieriences you had with time warp, etc.

I'm going, I go to most TWC tournys and havent had too good of luck this year (altough I always come out with a winning record) but I feel like this time its gonna change :biggrin:

I wont be there, I am gonna head down to PA to go to States. I also wont be at NY as I am gonna head to DE for the 2nd weekend. Reason being, that in NJ I have yet to break .500 for my record at a States Event there and DE because I do really really well there. (3rd/3rd/2nd)

Drew

BloodDraek, Draekfist? Yes, no, maybe so? Anyways ya I might hit up Deleware instead cuz NJ is one of the hardest states around here =/

I'm going, and hopefully I won't do too bad

*coughcough"Thats what she said!"coughcough*

^^But thats besides the point.

Time Warp always hosts the good feeling tournaments. Lissanne is a great Pokemon Professor. Shes always helping, giving, and sweet. I think this year they're going to host a great tourney =]

I'll tell you what I'm playing...just make sure you dont add a lot of stuff to your deck to counter it.

The deck is..........

LBS
Lugia POP5, Blastoise SW, and Steelix DP. Quick fast beatdown GG

Last edited:
I'm playing a pidgeot deck for fast killing.

Funny Secenario-i have a DRE, pidgey, pedgot, and rare candy in my hand. My opponent is a magby, and i have the first turn. hehehehehe.

That actually happened to me on sunday =]

My pidgeot deck is for a fast kill in the beginning of the game to screw up the opponent.

Ok, I'm probably going DE and PA then, btw which is a better tourny, NJ or PA? Never been to PA so I wouldn't know

i went to PA 4 years ago, when i was 10. There were like, 15 people there for states, but i don't know what it was like now.

Back