Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New League Location, Des Plaines IL

Ice'Cold

Hey guys, I've had plans for the league forming for a long while but I've been so busy with school that I've just now gotten around to it. Still working on dates because I need to schedule when the room is free but things should be starting up in a few weeks (think mid december). We already have league materials for Eterna city.

The league will run about twice per month depending on interest. When dates are finalized they will be posted here and I think they will also be under the league section of the OP website. The first few sessions will be primarily for learning how to play the game as an introduction for new players.

The location is the Des Plaines Public Library, the website is www.dppl.org Fairly open location, right next to the metra stop where most PACE buses also stop.

Any questions PM me or just reply to this post. Other than that, spread the word.

After 3 years with no Chicago league (Cary doesn't count), we suddenly get 3 popping up in less than 6 months, and two in less than a month. Naice.

Back