Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

new league... maybe

arMILO

hello everyone, this is the only way i could think of getting this started, i'm currently in the works of starting a league in arlington,texas. could north texas players please post if ya'll would be game to show up, and what would be good times during the week?

I thought there was already a league in Arlington, TX; or am I wrong?
I might be able to come on Sunday.

from what i hear, there used to be but the interest died out and the league went under, so we're trying to get it going again, a CC is currently in the works to get the word out, but for a league it's lookin like it might have to be held on a weekday, that's the only time i can be there seeing as how i go to uta. unless someone would like to run the league themselves?

we're really pushing for one, not official yet but i'll let ya'll know when and if it does come to see the light of day.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

tell everyone you know that has a gym account to add to this thread, i wanna get a good idea of how many ppl will show if i start aa league, or if i'm wasting my time.

Last edited:
well, the word is in, and no arlington CC because we don't have an established league yet, so first thing is first, who can attend during the week (mon-fri)? this is the only time i can do this. Or, who would like to run the league and have it be on a weekend?

i was thinking thursdays, from 5 to 7, or like 4:30 to 6:30, the reason being that i have a night class at uta that starts at 7 exactly haha but i can miss the 1st ten minutes, who's on board with this?

show of hands for 5pm to 7pm
show of hands for 4:30 to 6:30-45 ish?

i was thinking thursdays, from 5 to 7, or like 4:30 to 6:30, the reason being that i have a night class at uta that starts at 7 exactly haha but i can miss the 1st ten minutes, who's on board with this?

show of hands for 5pm to 7pm
show of hands for 4:30 to 6:30-45 ish?

MY hands are up for sunday

if ya'll wanna do sunday, Danny F. and I will get the league started but then it'll be up to someone to keep it going, i'm already too busy with other leagues on the weekends. any volunteers? professors preferably.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Same here, Sunday's er i can't go, and 5-7?

5pm to 7pm on thursdays

Last edited:
right next to UTA, there's a lone star comics right there, one of the reasons i want to push for a weekday is imagine the traffic or the rowdiness of those college kids right after a college game or an NFL game on the weekends.

Back