Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Nintendo DSi! DSi LL

LegacyEeveeVGC

Yes it is called the DSi LL. (DSi XL for US release)
I am glad I waited on getting a DSi cause a new better version is being released by Nintendo called the DSi LL (DS iLL?) It 4.2 inch screen and reinforced anti-piracy protections. (How is that?)
It will be released Nov.21st in Japan.
Wow that is bigger than a PSP's Screen.

crap and a half, that's almost twice the size of the DSL's screen.

Article link, or it didn't happen.

Will it have Gameboy attachment? If not then I don't think I am interested even though it is a bigger screen. I prefer the Lite still at the moment.

Agreed with FM. if it doesn't come with the GBA attachment, it's not worth my dough. DSL is still the superior system.

Oh my God! Have you seen the picture in that article? That stylus is HUGE!! Where am I supposed to put that thing?

Eh, not really a big fan of something that has the exact same functionality (seemingly), but is bigger. That seems like a step backward for technology.

this is only for the people that put everything they own in a bag. then once they cannot find one thing, they freak.

It'd be worth replacing my DSLs if it...
a) Has the GBA and SD slots. If it doesn't have both, I don't care at all.
b) Has a higher resolution and can support the older DS games at said higher resolution.

The first one is truly the dealbreaker. It can have the second but not the first, and I wouldn't even consider it. If it has the first, but not the second, it might be worth it if the price is low enough.

I remember seeing the news and the thing is, the screen sizes didn't even get scaled.
And being a bigger build could be easier on the user holding it.
Perhaps it is a good thing I didn't buy a DSi yet. Or if I did, then I could sell mine to match the price of the new model.

It'd be worth replacing my DSLs if it...
a) Has the GBA and SD slots. If it doesn't have both, I don't care at all.
b) Has a higher resolution and can support the older DS games at said higher resolution.

The first one is truly the dealbreaker. It can have the second but not the first, and I wouldn't even consider it. If it has the first, but not the second, it might be worth it if the price is low enough.

I fully agree on this and would only consider any new model of DS if it was like this. Otherwise the DS Lite is all I will ever want and I honestly don't care what screen size it is.

The bigger DS was meant to appease and attract an older audience especially in Japan.

I don't really understand your point as this type of idea is pretty obvious, otherwise they wouldn't even have made it. I still think it needs a GBA slot or else I wouldn't even consider it. I have said my opinion so I think I am done expressing my opinion. Only thing to say now is, does anyone know what new features it has other than the bigger model?

I don't really see why making it bigger makes it appeal to an older audience....

I wouldn't really mind it being bigger. Sometimes smaller is too small.

Don't a lot of us already have a DSL or DS? So would it really matter to put in a GBA slot function if we already have a previous model?

This kind of sucks because I bought my DSi during its release and it had not been out for 8 months yet to get a upgrade. What is Nintendo thinking, I still might get one though.

In other news, the black Wii looks hot.

I'm sure this won't be the last edition of DS.

I think we will see a DS w/ GBA slot, SD card slot, bigger screens, etc. Probably call it something like 'DS Max' or something.

I am so angry. I bought my DSi for 300$ (wayy overpriced in Canada) and now there is a DSi FAT and a new "Tegra" chip Nintendo Handheld coming out in the year or so. What a waste of cash.

Back