Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Pokemon games for the Nintendo DS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
??? what was that about, 'mom?

Anyway, I just looked at the GameFreak website the names of the game are actually Pokemon Daimond and Pokemon Pearl.

Last edited:
Are DS Games Going to be a different Size than GBA Advance games??? If so That is soo freakin stupid...

Wow, thats pretty sweet, but now im faced with a decision, buy a box of TRR when it comes out OR save up a little more for nintendo DS. Hmmmmmmm tough decision.

Good thing Christmas is coming up! *Now I have to decide between FR, Mario Pinball, Pokemon Dash, or DS. Oh, there's too many choices!*

Wow this is great news. But I'm hoping for a better upgrade of the games. And maybe it'll be a fourth generation (with better names)? I am looking forward to weather, time, every Poké and all that good stuff all in one game (or expansion).

Now its time for the worst game in the world: the waiting game.

Also, Nintendo Power says the DS uses "Game Cards." With some inference, I'll say they'll be smaller and thinner than the current GBA paks.

Last edited:
I definitely won't buy the DS until the game comes out, and I advise that everyone do the same. When the game comes out, most likely, it will be bundled with the DS, for a good deal. With this new system of Pokemon, lets hope for NEW improvements, BETTER graphics, and not just a remake with new pokes.

BUT NEW POKES TOO!

AHhh yess....i'm planning on getting the game but I don't want to buy a DS...what a waste!!!

Does anyone know if the DS games work on the Gameboy Player for GameCube??? It should right??

Now how about a game with every single Pokemon in it? It's not too much to ask for right? >_>

I'd be pleased if these versions had Orre, Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn, Sevii, Battle Frontier, and some new regions, maybe 2 more. If they keep the current graphics style (but smoother looking graphics) nintendo can fit all that and more. I'd like to see the Pokemon Count go upto 551 with this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back