New Rankings for 2004-2005?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittlePichu

Hello everyone
I just wounder
Did the new Ranking 2004-2005 Started up yet? ,,
I saw my ranking under 2004-2005 and It didn't see anything
Yet. But I have two trouments were showing under it and when I check search ranking for 15+
in the USA Monfied..there were all ready rankings up for the new rankings for 2004-2005...

I was wounder those ranking that are already up for the new rankings 2004-2005 was those who
went to worlds?...If not?why I didn't get a ranking from two trouments I did under the new ranking
2004-2005?

Just wounder and If it just starting ..I understand that they need to take time to set everyone up
It just look odd that I already Have two troument under my belt in 2004-2005 ranking and
I haven't get my total of how many point under Limit ..monfied and unlimt and over all?

Just wounder
Thanks for you time,
Little Pichu :fire: :pokeball: :D

Last edited:
I know the rankings have rest to the 2004-2005 year. So once more tournaments happen, Im sure we will see an increase of numbers of people ranked.

It appears that once you play in a tournament this season, (started last Friday?), and are registered, then you'll have a new rating/ranking.

It's kind of nice being the dad of the current # 1 player in 11-14. And 57th. Wonder how long it'll last......

Can someone give me some sort of explaination of the rating system. I set up my account last night and I had a 1664 rating, then today I check and I have 1657, how did I drop? I even compared myself to other people, like I tied for second place with this girl over the weekend at Infinite Quests and her ranking is still 1664. I'm still pretty happy though since right now I'm #1 in my state (PA), though I'm sure that'll change as the year plods on.

Thinks for the answer...I think Ninetdo fix the thing ,,because after I posted this on the pokegym
I check my ranking and I got the number 1602 in lint wich that not that bad for me...It tells me that
I'm inprove alittle =)

Don't worry hinkbert somtimes Ranking gose down and back up here and there ,,I too don't undstand
the Rnking that well ...All I know who ever in the top 16 in over all befor worlds they get an invite to
the worlds..I still don't know how to get a really high score and keep that way.. All I know just keep
playing in trouments ...thats how you get points in your ranking....sorry If I couldn't help you that
much,,,that all I know about the rankings =)

Thanks for the help, you at least shed some light on the subject. There is an overwhelming amount of information to pick up about this game when your new to organized play, so every little bit helps.

BJJ763 said:
It's kind of nice being the dad of the current # 1 player in 11-14. And 57th. Wonder how long it'll last......

I feel the same way. I'm #2 in 11-14. :p
However, I have another Limited tourney that hasn't been added yet. Heh. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back