Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

new spiderman 3 image

Pokeblob

lol i know this is totally pointless but its 3am here n im 2 hyper too sleep because i just seen a new pic of spiderman 3 (an official 1) and he is in the black suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pokeblob:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

link? Anything would be nice for this particular tidbit of info. It'd be nice to see Venom make an appearance...

A quick google later, and I dunno if these are real, the cg doesn't look too hot.

Edit: Nope, another site confirms they're fan posters. I knew Sandman was the villain this time around, but hadn't heard anything about Venom. I doubt Venom would be in it. He's a tad bigger than Sandman, so they couldn't make him the "second" villain. He'd need his own movie.

I'm not the comic fan in the house but my brother assures me that Mary Jane's astronaut fiancé is the guy who brings Venom to Earth. That being the case, Sandman might mess with one of his missions or something and set up Venom for the fourth movie.

I heard Venom is in it, and the character that plays him is liek, Eric from that 70s Show.

Prepare for Venom people..

Sami

You want to see Venom you say?

How about a nice minitrailer?

You guys soooo owe me.....

http://x11.putfile.com/2/4402592937.gif

EDIT: More Info. I think that link is self-explanitory. Yea amphyrules, you are correct on your Venom info. But the actor who plays sandman already revealed in an interview earlier this week that he is the villian from begining-to-end; HOWEVER, Venom is like the MAIN Villian, the fight between him and Spiderman is towards the end. Black suit spiderman is suppose to be(as long as the movie doesn't take another approach), an alien creature called the symbiot, which attaches itself to spiderman, giving him the black suit and more powerful, and sorta evil. That then attaches itself to our 70's Show Eric, and becomes the villian Venom. That's the stories in the books, not sure how much of it they will follow in the movie though.

Last edited:
Ehm... this must be the Spiderman/Spawn crossover I've been hearing about...

*ahem*.

Two big villains, I dunno. Sounds like Batman's formula. The other two Spidey movies were fantastic with just one antagonist.

Well, if you think about it, it works out perfectly. The black-suit Spiderman story is something that has to be told. It would take most of the movie to tell, and throughout that, you need a villian for Spidey to toss around. Then at the end, he loses the black suit, the symbiot goes to Eddie Brock(characters name, photographer at Daily Bugel), and we have a final battle at the end. They took this approach rather than have Venom at the VERY end as a spoiler for the 4th movie. I personally like their approach better.

Not to mess with you head even more....but what about a Green Goblin return? That would mean 3!!! villians; lol.

the site that is first posted says most of those pictures are created by fans.
however, yahoo movies says that on an interview, kirsten dunst revealed that venom and sandman will be in the movie, and revealed who would play their characters.

http://www.superherohype.com/images/spidey3.jpg
that pic is NOT black and white, it is full colour, and it is an official pic from the main site, and also the 2 villains are sandman and venom, kirstin dunst let that slip a few months ago, tho sandman is pretty much confirmed by the main website anyway by this pic http://superherohype.com/cgi-bin/im...3/Movie_Stills&image=spiderman31.jpg&img=&tt=
lol sorry for the lack of link before, it was really early in mornin n i was too hyper 2 sleep
pokeblob

Wait... What? That's just his regular costume in black! The Symbiont Spidy looks like Venom without the krazy mouth! What's going on?!?

hope so, we have had a hint of venom in film one (mention of eddie brock) as well as lizard in both (doc conners) alos gwen stacy is in this film (im wondering how thats gonna play out as i dnt know 2 much bout her as i grew up on the cartoon series which she wasnt in)

Snowball21 said:
Well, if you think about it, it works out perfectly. The black-suit Spiderman story is something that has to be told. It would take most of the movie to tell, and throughout that, you need a villian for Spidey to toss around. Then at the end, he loses the black suit, the symbiot goes to Eddie Brock(characters name, photographer at Daily Bugel), and we have a final battle at the end. They took this approach rather than have Venom at the VERY end as a spoiler for the 4th movie. I personally like their approach better.

Good point, it gives Spidey a chance to be Symbiote Spidey rather than fight the suit from the beginning. Just as long as he doesn't team up with Sandman to defeat it in the end, I'd be happy.

Dunjohn said:
Good point, it gives Spidey a chance to be Symbiote Spidey rather than fight the suit from the beginning. Just as long as he doesn't team up with Sandman to defeat it in the end, I'd be happy.
lol on that website if u look through the news articles their is a hint that some1 helps spid in a part of the mov, but tisnt the villains

Snowball21 said:
You want to see Venom you say?

How about a nice minitrailer?

You guys soooo owe me.....

http://x11.putfile.com/2/4402592937.gif

EDIT: More Info. I think that link is self-explanitory. Yea amphyrules, you are correct on your Venom info. But the actor who plays sandman already revealed in an interview earlier this week that he is the villian from begining-to-end; HOWEVER, Venom is like the MAIN Villian, the fight between him and Spiderman is towards the end. Black suit spiderman is suppose to be(as long as the movie doesn't take another approach), an alien creature called the symbiot, which attaches itself to spiderman, giving him the black suit and more powerful, and sorta evil. That then attaches itself to our 70's Show Eric, and becomes the villian Venom. That's the stories in the books, not sure how much of it they will follow in the movie though.

I watched the trailer, and only one thing seemed odd to me. Though I'm sure this has to do with the sandman, there is a scene where sand is flowing through a keyhole. I could've sworn that that very shot was taken form the mummy where the mummy does the exact same thing.

Spider-man >< Pokemon

I don't know what I love more!

Spidy 07` Can Not Wait. Snowball keep those links coming!.

Ugh i love those movies

The Actor Playing Venom is Topher Grace, Also This Was Released about a Month or More Ago...
Hope That Helps... :thumb:
Drew

I hope the movie comes out in mid-june. I go to VB to visit my cousins then, and we usually see a movie while were there and last time we saw spider man 2(I didn't go this past year.)

Back