Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Starter Pokemon Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted it to be a bunny so badly. The water type is kind of cute and the grass one looks cool. I can't wait to see the evolutions.

yeah I'm kinda hoping the pig is part ghost cuz its like the perfect lunch you know? shoot and eat! other wise it will just die off too fast.

Last edited:
Idk about the new types, I think that they have already made all the best types. Imo there isn't much left. Radiation type? definitely not. New type combos i can believe, but the starters look like poison-grass, fire-rock?, and water-ice?

Idk about the new types, I think that they have already made all the best types. Imo there isn't much left. Radiation type? definitely not. New type combos i can believe, but the starters look like poison-grass, fire-rock?, and water-ice?

Well they made Dark, why not make a Light type?

I want that grass snake! Gimme my grass/dragon stage 2 starter already!

As for the pig, if I end up choosing it I'm definetly nicknaming it "BACON" cuz I'm crazy like that.

As for the sea otter, either Piplip & Bidoof have crosbred or Yugi came along and played Polimerization to fuse them together.
~Cyber~

PIGGGYYYYY!!!!!!! lol, anyway that thing looks like an awesome little monster. NO WAY am i going to evolve that thing XD

I don't care what the starters are as long as we break 600 Pokemon (650 would be better but unrealistic) and there is more than 8 Gyms. I would like to have like 24 but I don't see that happening. I would also like to see the game go on for MUCH longer than it did in Diamond/Pearl. I love the side quest after you are done. That makes it enjoyable. Being able to battle Gym Leaders again is nice. Ihad a few more things that I wanted, but I can't remember them at the moment. :frown:

I will say that I have a lot more views on this, but at this point I will just wait and see what happens exactly with the game.

Drew

Yeah, one of the main reasons G/S has always been a favorite of mine was that there was more beyond 8 gyms, it included the old world (back then) as well and gave a more expanded extra feeling to the story, rather than either nothing or a lame "battle tower" of sorts.

Hate to say it, but only fire starter intrigues me, water and grass are just...weird...and I'm usually the big anti-fire guy, I always start with water (and will probably this one as well). But still...just from the artwork.

And YES to older trainers!

You would think you could roast that pig. The only thing is im scared if I cook it, it might spontaineously combust on me. If I owned that pokemon I probably wouldn't touch pork anymore because it might breath fire on me

I love the new grass pokemon although it seems almost like treeko -_-.

The water pokemon sort of reminds me of buizel.

I have a feeling the new water stater Pokemon will receive more hype once they reveal their full evolutions. Right now, I still like the sea otter Pokemon. It's cute, mischievous, playful, and an underdog Pokemon no one pays attention to.

I dislike them, they look *too* cute for me. I know thats the point of the starters, but these don't really look like they can battle at all. Plus, everything stopped having the same feel to me after D/P, and with this, its completely gone. They don't even look like Pokemon to me.

I like the fire and grass one but the water thing looks hideous :<
Firepig could actually be fun lol, although it looks like a nice snack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back