Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New tin Walgreens/Happy Harry's exclusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone else has seen this but there is a POP8 holo Lucario tin (uses the same exact tin art as Lucario lv. X, but don't get tricked). The package contains 1 DP series booster, and 2 EX Series boosters at the cost of 9.99. Something WORTH keeping an eye out at Walgreens/Happy Harry's is that some stores carry Empoleon lv. X tins that can be bought for 9.99. Even though you get older packs, 2 DP and 2 MT packs for 10 bucks plus an extra promo Empoleon Lv. X, it's hard to go wrong. I don't have photos to upload...but if there is a call for PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN...I mean pics of said product, i'd be glad to run out to get some (though I have no intention of buying a tin).

I saw the same thing. It has a holo POP 8 lucario.

If i can the picture of my cell i would, but i dont know how.

Oh I have a small update, the other tins you can find there is also not limited to Empoleon lv. X, and POP 8 Lucario. You can find Tyranitar EX, and Torterra lv. X! Good luck!

I get bad pulls in wallgreens packs

The best pack i got with walgerrns is lege4nds awakened booster with reverse grumpig and rare holo aka super rare metalgross

Has anyone checked your local Walmart? I went there today to get some LA packs...and they ALWAYS have a lot of tins. They're $11.99...but they range from Lucario up to the Gigas and Heatran tins. At least 6 of each.

Unfortunately no Palkia tins unless I drive to Indy. -.-. Bahh.

Walmart prices are often YMMV (your mileage might vary), the price on the tins could be only at your particular store. However, I might be heading out to Walmart today to see if that price is local or nationwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back