Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New to States.

brandon231

Hello, I am going to my first states toury ever and need to know a few things. i live in california but will not be able to make it to the one in long beach. so a friend and i were going to fly to vegas for the day and compete there. my question is, is how long do the states take? if we get a flight that leaves vegas at 820, so we would have to be at the airport by 7, would that be enough time. The tournament in vegas starts at 9am. Please let me know:smile:

States usually take somewhere from 8 to 14 hours. Vegas is especially all over the place. 2 Years ago, we had a 100ish person tournament. Last year, we nearly double that number. Don't expect to be making it out within a reasonable amount of time. You might not be planning on making top cut... but even then... don't expect to get out within enough time to rush back to the airport for a 7PM flight. You can try... but you may fail. Look on the bright side... AT LEAST YOU'LL BE IN VEGAS :O We do have great hotels and non-pokemon forms of entertainment that can keep you happy during the night ;D

Also, please flag me down. I love getting to meet internet people. I'll be the high school aged master with a premier ball play mat, a hat, and a duel masters deck box. Just go up to me and make a comment about me being Z-man ;D Can't wait to see you here.

If you have any other questions, this is the place to ask.

Back