Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New trainer needs lots of help

Status
Not open for further replies.

American Dream

I thought this deck would be good as a deck for my brother please help out:thumb:,

A mix of Ghost in a Bell and Empo-Omastar

pokemon:21
2-2 frostlass LA
3-2-3-1 Empo-MD-DPX
2-2 bronzong MD
2 spiritomb LA
1-0-1 0maStar

Unknown thinning/useful engine:8
3 Unknown r (Retire |LA
2 Unknown c (Call |DP
3 Unknown v (Vacation |LA

Trainers:18
2 pokeradar
4 bucks training
4 celios
4 ssu (spiritomb)
4 rare candy

energys:
10 :water:
3 :psychic:

:Strategy: Forstlass comes first sniping with no reliable resistance, because he puts defenders to sleep. Getting bronzong after a while, you might consider swithing him up depending on the situation and getting 10 on all pokepower pokemon (which are in abundance these days), plus pain amp getting 10 more on each pokemon who already have damage on them. Pretty much what you want to do is save spiritomb and ssu's until bronzong comes up doing massive spread damage, then use unknown V which removes 2 damage off all your pokemon until you have no damage on your pokemon then putting down spiritomb who gets 10 on all who already have damage on them then using him multiple times using the ssu's you saved. Empoleon comes up as a clean finish dual splashing his way through the competion. Using hydro impact to sweep the floor with those annoying high Hp peoples. then U use omastar to collect 2-3 prize cards [on average].

You use the unknown throughout the game to keep it moving.

please comment, im on my knees :frown:

P.S. this deck needs name ideas

Keep it simple- One main hitter- Froslass or Empoleon. Minus the Empoleon add a Claydol line to move it quicker. Hope that helps!!!!

well it depends of the fact of if you are playing for free or going to turniments.if you are playing for free then you can use the old cards but if you use the old cards in a turniment you will be not able to play.also it is good to have more then one main hitter because if it gos out qiuck you will have another.just make shure you stay in 60 card limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back