Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Typholiosion

Troy369

Hi i got the new Typholiosion that gets free fire enegry. Is there any combos or decks that it can be good for during City Championship battle before december?

It isn't that new... We've had it since Mysterious Treasures :/

Anyways, combos that have come up are with Magmortar (include Delcatty) for obvious beat down. There's also been use of Meganium d to help set up the bench, then use delta techs to assist the deck, though that likely isn't as powerful as some new combos that came up with Secret Wonders. (talking in general here, not specifically for Typholosion)
For one that hasn't seen much play yet, I could also see use with Garchomp (Despite not much being weak to fire) to help charge the land shark up.

Sure, there's tricks for you to pull with Ty. I personally really like the card (the fact that it has 110 HP is amazing as well, and makes it capable of sitting in the active position for a turn or two, should it need to. Unlike it's friend Blaziken... :/).

thanks

I misspelled it. I know its kinda of. Ant good trainers? you guys got some good stuff. Like how any eneregys and whats delta tech?

Back