Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Video Game Show coming to...Game Show Network!?

mysterioustrainer

Yeah, that is right. Appearently GSN a channel known for its ongoing classic and original Game Show programming, is starting a series simply called GSN Video Games. The show promises to have in depth reviews but even strategy walkthroughs, cheats, and more. The show premieres on October 7, 2003 on Game Show Network. I hope this show promises to boost more game in video game than TechTV's X-Play which these days kinda stinks.

Last edited:
Dude, how can you say X-Play is bad. Morgan Webb is hot!

GameStop is sponsoring the GSN show. I had to put up a few signs around my store.

Joshman said:
Dude, how can you say X-Play is bad. Morgan Webb is hot!

GameStop is sponsoring the GSN show. I had to put up a few signs around my store.
When you see the rerun for the [edit really bad game that I daren't mention the title to] for the fourth time, that gets to me. It has mainly been reviews and previews and not enough time with fun mods, cheats, strategy to make such a show rock. But you are right, Morgan is a cute girl.

You gotta understand that the show isn't there to tell you how to beat the game. The show is there to help you decide if you wanna pay for the title. If you need cheats then go to a website like www.gamefaqs.com which will get more indepth than a half-hour show should. As for reruns, I dont notice it enough since i only see it 2-3 times a week on its late night showing.

Back