Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

new water type combo for after worlds?

Crobat58

everybody nows after worlds, the next rotation comes into effect. luxchomp and jumpluff will still be popular. (this were the decks that came out of the top of my head) but anything else? well i think my brother found one a couple days ago....Blastgatr!(HGSS, Unleashed) strategy: have blastiose out as your active. then rain dance to have him fully charged. his attack is :"return 2 water energies from blastoise to your hand. chose one of your opponents pokemon. this attack does 100 damage to that pokemon(don't apply weakness and resistance for benched pokemon)"so with feraligatr prime rain dancing ecery turn, you doing 100 damage to your 1 opponents pokemon!this is pretty amazing. comment on why you think this is good/not good combo and why.

in this time its hard enough to get one stage 2 out but two im afraid would be extremlly difficult. So this might be viable or not but as of right now i say not.

Wrong forum.

And it would be too hard to set up, especially with Judge coming out.

it wouldn't be that bad. theres a lot of ways to pull it off. i mean there wont be amazing draw going on, but there will be lots of supprter draw/attacks to help draw. so its do able. i'm not saying that its going to be top tier though.

in this time its hard enough to get one stage 2 out but two im afraid would be extremlly difficult. So this might be viable or not but as of right now i say not.

but remember they're reprinting rare candies so blastoise and feraligatr can come out easily.

It may be a little easier with Floatzel from Unleashed. You can attach for your turn, then attach with Floatzel's power, and move it with Blastoise's power. Spray would be a problem here, but hopefully myt dreams come true and the rotation is SV-on...

Back