Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Newest Pokegym Member Tragedy

PokeMontoya

Hey All I know how much you love reading these types of topics but Im just really upset about this. Between the hours of 9pm last night and 6:30 PM today Our car was stole right out of our APT complex. So if a Green Saturn SL2 with colorado plates 730-LEA with a bumper sticker that reads "My Gamer Fragged Your Honor Student" is in your neighborhood it is a stolen car:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Right before flippin Christmas and I thought sucking at Pokemanz was bad enough

HOLLA

People who steal cars should have their lungs ripped out. How can you even BRING YOURSELF to steal something that cost like 15-20 thousand dollars?! Sickos....

Wow, that truly does suck and like mentioned above during this time of the year...Well I hope they catch the culprit and then he can spend x-mas in the county jail!:thumb:

Lo siento. My roommate's car got stolen the other night (supposedly...he's an obsessive liar ;x).

But yeah, I sincerely hope that you get that expensive clunk of metal back, and that whomever took it be sent to the slammer. =]

Wow, that sucks. Hopefully you get your car back pretty soon. I had an older brother who drove from TN to NY for Christmas once, only to have his car stolen as he was looking for parking. So I hope you or anyone else you know catch those thieves and get your car back.

Don't worry Adrian, just notify the police andd hopefully something will turn up. The perps ussually always get busted, and trust me i know. I'll keep my eye out two, plus you can't miss a bumber sticker that kool.

Back