Vancouver V.s. Los Angeles
Phenix V.s. Detroit

EAST
Washington V.s. Montreal
New Jersey V.s. Philadelphia
Buffalo V.s. Bosten
Pittsburgh V.s. Ottawa
Round 2 comming soon

i'm rooting for the penguins and the capitols, I love seeing the rivalry between Crosby and Ovechkin, they are both very good players who only deserve the best for themselves and their teams. I think the Stanley Cup Matchup will be Pittsburgh/Washington Vs. Colorado(Go Avalanche! lol) or Detroit

I don't watch hockey at all, but...

WEST
San Jose V.s. Colorado
Chicago V.s. Nashville
Vancouver V.s. Los Angeles
Phenix V.s. Detroit

EAST
Washington V.s. Montreal
New Jersey V.s. Philadelphia
Buffalo V.s. Bosten
Pittsburgh V.s. Ottawa

Total Homer pick: The Blackhawks are gonna stomp through everybody for their first Cup in over 40 years.

WEST
San Jose V.s. Colorado; Colorado because San Jose always underperform in the playoff, getting eliminated in round 1.

Chicago V.s. Nashville; Chicago in 7 games. Some of Chicago losses will be due to their inconsistent goaltending. I just like the depths of Chicago forwards and defensemen more than Nashville.

Vancouver V.s. Los Angeles; Vancouver in 6 games. Better goaltending. LA starting goaltender showings signs of fatigue.

Phoenix V.s. Detroit; Detroit in 7 games.

EAST
Washington V.s. Montreal; Washington in 5 games. Top 2 lines of Washington is scary good.

New Jersey V.s. Philadelphia; NJ in 7 games; it might go less than that if NJ can find consistent offense. Eventually the better goaltending will prevail.

Buffalo V.s. Boston; Buffalo in 6 very close games. Boston just do not have enough offense ever since they lost their top forward. Ryan Miller, Buffalo, is 2nd best goalie in this playoff

Pittsburgh V.s. Ottawa; Pittsburgh in 7 games; once again the defending champion will be plague by inconsistent offense. Crosby will be ask to bail them out.

Detroit vs Buffalo in the stanley cup; Detroit wins in 6 or 7 games.

I prefer Detroit vs Washington as my Stanley cup Final because it will mean high scoring games

i want philly to win (home town FTW!!) but i don't watch hockey so idk how good they are, they must be more than decent to make it to the playoffs.

i want philly to win (home town FTW!!) but i don't watch hockey so idk how good they are, they must be more than decent to make it to the playoffs.

They were the last team in and won on the final day to make it in.

As far as series -

San Jose - Colorado. I think that this is going to go 6 or 7. I expect San Jose to escape the first round.

Chicago - Nashville. Chicago easily in 5. Nashville got the team that most likely will come out of the West this year.

Vancouver - LA. This is interesting, I am not sure which way I want to pick, I think this will go 6 or 7, but I think that LA will find a way to win as long as Quick can keep playing like he has played so far in Game 1.

Phoenix - Detroit. This is an interesting matchup, My head says Detroit, but I think that Phoenix will beat them in 6 and move on.

Washington - Montreal. Montreal is going to give Washington issues. I expect this series to go 7 and have Washington win.

New Jersey - Philadelphia. NJ went 1-4-1 vs. Philadelphia in the regular season. The Devils also lost G1, but they didn't play all that great. I expect that the Flyers goaltending will lose them a few games. Boucher has been wildly inconsistent. I know he stole Game 1, but in all reality I don't expect him to be able to win 4 games against the Devils. I feel the series will go 6 with the Devils prevailing.

Buffalo - Boston. This is going to 7, and you can flip a coin on who is going to win, because I have no clue.

Pittsburgh - Ottawa. This is the same as above, I expect it to go 6 or 7 and I wouldn't be surprised if Ottawa pulls the upset, however I expect that Pittsburgh will advance, however I don't see Pittsburgh getting farther than the 2nd round. They went 0-10 vs. NJ/WSH. No team that has gone 0-4 or worse has ever beaten that team in the NHL Playoffs. A few have force G7, but none have been able to close out the series.

Drew

Even though I'm a pens fan, I'd love to see the Red Wings back in the finals, unfortunately they drew Pheonix R1, I could have seen them beat anyone else, but not really Pheonix.

LOl Sadly Oilers didnt make it. Yes i kow we suck so I will cheer for Sharks, Fliers and Caps. I like them

Go Sharks!!!!

So I'm a Bay Area Transplant in Tulsa OK. I've been here for five years and haven't missed a game since we moved (thanx to Directv NHL Package). I'll always pick the Sharks but every year they find a new way to break my heart.

Round out the west should be Detroit, LA, and Chicago.

In the east I like Washington, Pittsburg, Boston, and I think they Philly/NJ series will go 7 and someone will win in OT on a fluke one in a million shot into their own net. Oh wait that's how the Sharks lost game 3.

Back