Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nidoqueen Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alval

Well, after Christmas, I ended up with 3 Nidoqueen, so I'm trying to put up something together... So far I have this:

Pokemon
3 Nidoqueen d
2 Nidorina d
3 Nidoran d(Female)
2 Feraligatr d(Not 3 because I have 2 for now...lol)
1 Croconaw
2 Totodile
4 Holon's Castform
2 Holon Magnemite
Total: 19

Trainers(NEED BIG HELP HERE, and I have no winstorms...)
4 Holon Transciever
3 Holon Mentor
2 Holon Researcher
2 Holon Adventurer
1 Holon Scientist
4 Rare Candy
3 Holon Ruins
1 Meteor Falls
2 Copycat
2 Switch
2 TV Reporter
1 Scott
Total: 27

Energy

3 Delta Rainbow
3 DRE
2 Scramble
3 Metal
3 Lightning
Total:14

Strategy:
Basically you would want to start with Holon's Castform, attach Holon's Magnemite if possible, which is searchable through Holon Mentor. Then build up Nidoqueen on bench, after casty is gone, send out gatr and start spreading damage with first attack, or use second with scramble energy for higher damage... Holon engine, tv reporter, Holon ruins all help to put Pokes in the discard pile to increase damage for Nidoqueen, who is a late-game attacker... Meteor falls is there for Totodile's Rage attack, which is preferably used when Gatr has lots of damage on it...
All help is appreciated, note that this is a test deck for now, so if you want to change some Pkmn lines, you can do so and tell me...Still questioning what to put with Nidoqueen...Trainers need A LOT of fixing IMO...lol, thx in advance...

I have seen someone lately using a CG Sabeleye in a Nidoqueen deck dumping pokes early also. Plus, with Holon Ruins, it could add up quick.

i wud play 3-2-3 gatr and 2-1-2 queen. been testing with queen a LOT over last month and found that you wan2 fight with something faster first, then think bout using it late game.

dimension: hmm, that could be good idea... never thought of it, I'll think abt that, though, a start with sableye is abit troublesome...thx

afirule: ok, I'll try to get another gatr... u got a pt...lol

The Phenom1993: yeah, there are 3 Holon Ruins and a Meteor Falls in this deck, so those shouldn't be a problem... u just got that from when I busted you and Roderick's threads...lol copycat...

The Phenom1993 said:
Just 6 words: Battle Frontier
Cessation Crystal
Crystal Beach
Queen can just WS all of those away. Up your Queen line to 4-2-4 and Gatr to 3-2-3. You can try Giant Stumps to discard Pokemon, deny your opponent a prize for them, and disrupt them all at once. Also, use a couple techs for Invitation/Mentor like Tauros CG, Lapras LM, etc. GL!

IMO 4-2/3-4 Gatr because the body is what makes this deck great. 2-1-2 or 3-2-3 Queen should suffice, 4-2-4 seems overkill.

You can't play Stump here because it'd defeat the purpose of Gatr.

Yeah, you need some more Feraligatr, just because the power is so frikin good.
Try trading or working for them.
Yes, I said working.

-1 Scott
-1 Holon Ruins
+1 Meteor Falls
-2 TV Reporter
-2 Switch
+2 Briney's Compassion

shiftrymaster68: hmm, good pts there, but for now I'll probably try a 3-2-3 of both... I'll look intp stump and the other techs...thx

Zero Hax: I think that for now I'll play 3 gatr, and 4 totodile to max out the chances of starting with him on bemch... I think stump may work, put a castform or magnemite on bech and discard it later for Queen...

eI_at10s: lol, dont know if I should add another 'Falls as Ruins is the stadium I'd want in play to discard Pokes, also, what are the Briney's for? thx

Keep them coming!

get rid of holons magnemites and make it 3 castform not 4, also try and make it 3-2-3 queen and 4-3-4 gator, you want to go wild with gators first then sweep in with Queen

The Phenom1993: what childish words? pls when you post in ANY thread say something helpful... look at the article of F_S to see how u got bashed my MANY ppl, u are hated lol

Krucifier: well, the magnemites are discardable energies lol, and they are for castform if possible, and y 3 castform? gd pts abt gatr and queen...thx

let them hate me and i will forgive them. That's what jeasus tell us " Forgive All those who hate you, because in that way you will go to Heaven"...lol

The Phenom1993: ok good for you lol, butt its gonna take sometime for them to earn ur respect, u can start by STICKING TO THE TOPIC in a thread.

ok i will stick to the topic Mr.Alval.

List A:

Pokemon-23
3-1-3 nidoqueen
4-2-4 feraligator
4 H.Castform
2 H.Magnemite

Energies: 12

3 DRE
3 Scramble
4 d Rainbow
2 lightning/Metal

Trainers:25

4 H.Trans
3 h.mentor
3 h. adventurer
2 h.scientist
2 h.resarcher
3 rare candy
3 h ruins
1 scott
2 switch
2 windstorm

This si much better it willl be faster and more powerful.
If you can find space for solid rage and mysterious shard the deck will be better also.
4-2-4 feraligator is the best choice for you. The nidoqueen line could be 2-1-2 and you could put 2 boost for fast attack with nidoqueen.

LIST B

Pokemon-21
2-1-2 nidoqueen
4-2-4 feraligator
4 H.Castform
2 H.Magnemite

Energies: 12

3 DRE
3 Scramble
4 d Rainbow
2 Boost

Trainers:27

4 H.Trans
3 h.mentor
3 h. adventurer
2 h.scientist
2 h.resarcher
3 rare candy
3 h ruins
1 scott
2 switch
2 windstorm
2 mysterious shard/solid rage

The Phenom1993: thx, thats how you should do...lol, IMHO I think list B is better, cause it abuses speed from boost energy... as for the trainers, why 2 Holon scientist? there is already 3 Holon adventurer...thx again for ur lists...

Keep them coming ppl!

scientist are there instead of copycat you may use copycat since it can refresh all your hand but with scientist it is a holon trainer so can be grabbed with tranciver and you can discard pokemon.
I think 2 chimeco d can help you too.

Finally someone is appreaciting me!!

The Phenom1993: lol, ok, now i understand the use of scientist better...thx, wot will chimecho do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back