Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Niles, IL Gym Challenge, May 29th

soslowpoke

Pastimes is pleased to announce that we will be hosting a Gym Challenge on May 29th 2004.
(www.pastimes.net for phone number and address)

Entry Fee: $10
Sanctioned: Yes!

This will be a similar event to the State Championship. 60 card modified constructed decks.
We will be playing for trips and invites to Orlando for Worlds in August!!

PRIZES!
Prizes are awarded to the top 8 players in each age category. Categories are: Under 10, 11-14 and 15 and up.

Everyone who registers receives a Gym Challenge Promo Card!

Top eight finishers in each of the 3 categories receive the following prizes

1st Place
1 Display Box of Pokémon-e TCG: EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua Booster Packs
An Invite to the World Championships in August 2004
A Travel award for you and a guest (must be a parent or legal guardian if under 18) to the 2004 World Championships
A Stage Two VIP Package containing cool Pokémon Merchandise delivered at the World Championships!

2nd Place
18 Booster Packs of Pokémon-e TCG: EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua Booster Packs

3rd & 4th Place
9 Booster Packs of Pokémon-e TCG: EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua Booster Packs

5th thru 8th Place
4 Booster Packs of Pokémon-e EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua Booster Packs

Details on Side Events to come soon

Questions?
Hope you'll come !

Last edited:
I will be there.

Since we apparently don't get Stadium Challenge, I need every possible chance to get a Worlds invite as possible...

But, I'm not bitter... :rolleyes:

Arthas_Zero said:
does this one require an invitation?
The only event that requires an invitation is the World Championships in Orlando, every other event is open to everyone.

However you can win an invitation through this event...

Please go to KC, I'd like to go a tourney w/o getting beaten by you...

yep, I'll be there, in all my outrageous annoyance.

I think that NO MATTER WHAT I'll be in Chicago for this event. Whether that means doing all the dishes and laundry from now 'til June, I'm ready and willing. I WILL BE THERE. (This time, Lizard or no Lizard ;) )

*checks Calendar*

well no matter which one Megs picks, I wont be there. I have to do some camping with my family :nonono:

if by that you mean doing nothing for 4 hours and walking away with half a box to a box on top of what your bros win...

for now, it's yes, and it'll probably stay yes if not for my soccer schedule... APs are over by then, so it's a 90% yes right now.

ey can the person who one first in the state champs play in this tourny to and if they can and they won 1st could he/she like give his/hers prize away???

Last edited:
Back