Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Niles: Pastimes Gaming Convention Jan-03 who is coming!!!

I'll be there, and I might have some more info by Wed or so...

This, my friends, is why i love Winter Break. I have nothing to do, so i might as well have some fun. Most likely, i will be there. Since it is sealed play, has there been any info as to what sets will be used?

One Pokemon event for the weekend?

Seems kind of light, guess I cannot come up for that.

Hope you all have a good time. Just in case I am up there, is it sanctioned??

M45

Also, is there a charge for the convention???

M45

knowing Alan, I don't think so, for both questions. The recorder there will not use POP stuff, and nobody else knows HOW to use it, so it will most likely be run using DCI software, and therefore not sanctioned. I'll know more later this week, when Alan answers my emails.

Man this is getting irritating. Other than the reporting issue (which you have to do by hand) what is the trouble with the software that we did not have with the DCI software? This is now getting confusing.

M45

the DCI reporter simply refuses to use the POP software, and there is nobody else who either wants to or is allowed to use the POP software by Nintendo and POP rules.

hmm this tourney may pan out well seeing I am searching for Flygon, Gardevoir and Gardeovoir Ex. BRING YOUR CARDS PPLS!!

all i have to do is remind myself to make a name tag. Other than that, I'm basically ready for the tourney.

Yes...

More people = more prizes
More people = possibility of a second event

Current attendance = only able to run one Pokemon tourney :(

So...if you're not coming because theres not enough, thats partly your fault =x

Pokekid said:
Hey Arthas_Zero you have Gardevoirs?
Sorry, man. I hardly have anything from EX:R/S (only 3 Pelippers and a Mewtwo ex). I dont even have Gardy ex from SS. Lets just say Im lucky to have one Kyrlia.

anyhoo...

Soslowpoke said:
More people = more prizes
More people = possibility of a second event
Then im kinda dead since Im the only one in my area that plays PTCG

and I'm not even sure if I can come. I'll know by tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned!!!

Hey all,

What is the earliest tim that we can arrive there? when do they open?

i will be there with my son and at least 2 others, maybe 3. I also know for sure that Will, Brad, and Cory will also be there.

One thing i had a question about is.... Why cant we have a constucted tourney? i would pay the $20 for that tourney. Then you could just use the packs that were going to be used in the draft as prize support. I mean lets be honest, its not very often that we can try out decks that we have been designing agianst new people. not all of us have apprentice. with the city tourneys coming up this would be a great oppritunity to really see what some of our decks can do.

Please consider this .
jimmy

Last edited:
Back