Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nintendo 3DS - 10 GBA Ambassador games are now available!

Pablo

Hey guys, didn't see a topic of this yet, so I figured I'd let the people who don't know yet, starting today, the next batch of 10 games for the Nintendo 3DS Ambassadors are now available for download!

The list of games are: Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Metroid Fusion, WarioWare Inc. Mega Microgames, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, Wario Land 4, Kirby & The Amazing Mirror, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, and F-Zero: Maximum Velocity.

Get downloading! :)

Got mine this morning. It kept on disconnecting, i am guessing due to high traffic, but I eventually got them.
VERY excited to have Minish cap & Metroid fusion.

Thanks Pablo!

When I saw the list of game a few days I was filled with joy since I've never played Kirby: Amazing Mirror or Minish Cap. Only thing that makes me sad is the exclusion of a Pokemon game...only a little though.

Another 10 games that I've never played before! Awesome! Methinks that Minish, MK3, and FE will get a TON of play around here!

Well worth the $30 extra that I paid for my 3DS ^_^

I erase any badness I posted about the Ambassador Program. As Bullados said, this is definitely worth the price difference. :) Minish Cap is one of my favorites. Also, playing Wario never seems to get old. o_O Who knew 3 second games could be so appealing?

Easily a great choice of titles.

I am happy that no Pokemon game was added, because then my Gen III Pokemon would not be able to be traded to other GEN III games or transferred to Gen IV when I was done with them.

Then again, Pokemon Pinball would have been nice.....

I kinda would have liked to have seen one of the GBA Final Fantasies in there. Either DoS or IV (which I can never really get enough of ^_^) would have been nice. The selection is fantastic, though. Check out F-Zero for some good arcade racing, that's the first game I really lost myself in on the original GBA.

I would've preferred to have any Donkey Kong game over the F-Zero game. Tried the F-Zero game, and it got boring FAST!

Even though I've already completed Fusion... I completed it again! That game is so fun!
Minish Cap is awesome but I also really like Fire Emblem. That game is amazing.

I kinda would have liked to have seen one of the GBA Final Fantasies in there. Either DoS or IV (which I can never really get enough of ^_^) would have been nice. The selection is fantastic, though. Check out F-Zero for some good arcade racing, that's the first game I really lost myself in on the original GBA.

IV was remade for the DS, so you can already play it on the 3DS, sort of. ^^; I would have liked DoS, though.

IV was remade for the DS, so you can already play it on the 3DS, sort of. ^^; I would have liked DoS, though.

I think the ADV version is better than the DS version. I LOVE the bonus dungeon, adds a TON of extra story, especially to Kain and the Twins. And I LOVE being able to choose my team for the Zeromus battle.

Back