Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nintendo Official Magazine UK @ Southeast challenge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Android17a

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the info on this mate. I'll have a chat with some of our contacts
in London and see if we can get someone down there.

Where's it being held?

Tim

Tim Street
Editor
Nintendo Official Magazine UK

So there you go, UK people. We may get a visit from someone who can give the 28th Sept challenge a bit of publicity in the official Nintendo magazine - a potential boost for the card game here in Blighty!

Very nice, Android! NOM UK is a Magazine with very many readers and very many Pokémon fans. It's even sold in some Magazine Shops in Norway! :eek:

Well, you know. You can't leave all the publicity to Nintendo... who's seen a whiff of R/S advertising over here? Not me. Its up to the players to push it!

Gotta say your right on the button there my man so push away LOL don't forget to give them my mobile number if you like too :)

Well,here`s your chance to show how good your area is for Pokemon...everyone better be on their best behavior and the sportsmanship outstanding!

Good Luck guys!

`Sensei

Sensei,

with NoPoke and Myself at the helm no one will dare play up cos you don't wanna make Snorlax Angry .... grrrrrr

Now where's that pie ..?

And lugia_glurak what ya lost buddy ? And it will be £100 at least whatever it is ;)

Plus service charge

And Shipping

And Taxes

Finders Fee

Location Fee

Valuation Fee

;)

Don`t forget to add my fees and send them to me. ;) :D

`Sensei

*looks up from this month's issue of Pokémon World*

Hmmm.

*goes back to reading the UK's best magazine on Pokémon OP in the UK*

~fK :thumb:

Freddy you'll have Irwin saying how wonderfull Scrye is next ;)

Android I'm sure there will be the odd copy floating around next weekend. Is that right Freddy??

*looks up from this month's issue of Scrye*

Hmmm.

*goes back to reading the WORLD'S best magazine on Pokémon OP in the WORLD*

*Smiles*

:)

*Joins the my-magazine-rocks-bragging*

Club Nintendo Norway, the best magazine there is. It's a fact. Yes.

I miss Deckmaster. I also miss the first time I posted this, but that seems to have gotten lost. So did Deckmaster. Five issues, all of them good. And British, too, so none of that DBZ nonsense.

I tack my name to the flag that is Scrye [ritual murmer] May InQuest Forever Burn in Hell [/ritual murmer]

Dunjohn said:
I miss Deckmaster. I also miss the first time I posted this, but that seems to have gotten lost. So did Deckmaster. Five issues, all of them good. And British, too, so none of that DBZ nonsense.

I tack my name to the flag that is Scrye [ritual murmer] May InQuest Forever Burn in Hell [/ritual murmer]

And that means you like Scrye, right? Lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back