Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nintendo Supported Seattle League in Works

Pokeplayer

Hello all.........

With the help of the manager of the WOTC Store at the Sea Tac Mall in Federal Way, Washington, I registered the Pokemon League with Nintendo..................

I am hoping to get a hold of the new Nintendo league Kits to continue support of Pokemon TCG in the Seattle area.............. :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

Sounds good! :)

I'm also working on getting a league started in the Puyallup area. If everything works out with the location, I hope to register this week.
I'll make sure to keep everybody updated.

You were able to get the wotc store to order the kits? The manager of my store put in a call to see if he was allowed to order the kits & didn't get a response. He still lets us play but the whole Nintendo league thing is up in the air. Great to hear your league will survive. :thumb:
Now if only we can get a Sandstorm pre-release....

Last edited:
I received a reply from Nintendo......... I had to provide an email address for the WOTC Manager to be contacted. I called and the manager provided the email address. Nintendo needed the email address to send the password and user ID so that the WOTC manager can order kits......... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Back